Teofimo Lopez sparring Rolando Romero

Mr WorldWide

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I’m positive there was a vid months back of them sparring and Teofimo hurting him to the body (from what I remember) and then hurting him with punches until corner called for a count. Anyone able to find and post it?
Seeing Romero destroying guys in sparring on his IG it would be worth seeing this clip showing how good Teofimo is

I’m positive there was a vid months back of them sparring and Teofimo hurting him to the body (from what I remember) and then hurting him with punches until corner called for a count. Anyone able to find and post it?
Seeing Romero destroying guys in sparring on his IG it would be worth seeing this clip showing how good Teofimo is
it may have been pulled if it was up. fighters often request people to do that. i have been asked multiple times. Rolly and Teofimo are pretty good friends. One of them is pretty clearly better than the other.

That happened at Tocco's, my gym. And they weren't friendly when it happened. Rolando becomes friendly (sometimes) to people who can beat him up.

Back