Tenshin Nasakawa

Luffy

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Do you think he takes the UFC featherweight belt if he ever joins it?

I think he is the most gifted fighter to have ever existed, right?

Besides, as a bonus, is there another hardcore Japanese kickboxer?

EDIT: Tenshin Nasukawa. Got his name wrong.

japanese fighters have hard time in UFC because they fight at their natural weights....not like non japanese who fight like 2 weight classes below ....but he is a damn fking beast.....

plus UFC has alot of LnP losers so he'll lose a lot of decisions.

Lmao! Most gifted fighter, don't know his name. ;)

...are... are you actually serious?

<Huh2>

Can you name me a few?
Takeru, Tetsuya Yamato, Genji Umeno, Urabe bros, Masaaki Noiri, and so on

Contrary to popular belief, the Japanese kickboxing scene still has tons of exciting high level talent

Can you name me a few?

Nobody in MMA.

Takeru, Takei, Koya Uraba, Taiga, Tetsuya Yamato, Masaaki Noiri are all worldclass kickboxers currently in K1.

Takeru vs. Tenshin fight is in talk since forever.

japanese fighters have hard time in UFC because they fight at their natural weights....not like non japanese who fight like 2 weight classes below ....but he is a damn fking beast.....

plus UFC has alot of LnP losers so he'll lose a lot of decisions.

But Okami, Gono, Kikuta, and Aoki all started to suck when they cut down weight.
I think strength is what matters more than just weight. They are genetically weak and most of them don't take advantage of high quality steroids that they can purchase at store along with over-the-counter drugs.

Let's get UFC fighters have armwrestling contest at Expo and see how many Japanese guys get past his first opponent.

upload_2017-12-20_12-38-7.jpeg

Nasukawa got a brand new porche on his 18th birthday. Hid dad told him "We used your money to buy this, so be proud to own it". It is good that somebody manages his financial account.

Converted Kickboxers in MMA have barely been successful in Japan.

Nobody in MMA.

Takeru, Takei, Koya Uraba, Taiga, Tetsuya Yamato, Masaaki Noiri are all worldclass kickboxers currently in K1.

Takeru vs. Tenshin fight is in talk since forever.
I am currently watching some Takeru's fights lol. Yeah he is pretty good, him vs Tenshin would be pretty lit.

I think either Tenshin or Takeru would defeat Dillashaw if they were allowed to use their kickbox as they pleased, what do you think?

Back