Tell me about Tennessee...

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Everywhere I go, there is a Tennessee style chicken sandwich. Even halal places are doing Tennessee style chicken and BBQ. That few people mentioned moving their for blue collar work and it's still old school. I have no idea if that is true or not.

Good boxing mma place?

Everywhere I go, there is a Tennessee style chicken sandwich. Even halal places are doing Tennessee style chicken and BBQ. That few people mentioned moving their for blue collar work and it's still old school. I have no idea if that is true or not.

Good boxing mma place?
What are you running from?

Hot and humid they tend to look at outsiders like their from another planet , great gyms but as far as MMA goes ? Idk I see a lot of 40 plus out of shape guys that fight like their intoxicating, I lasted 2 weeks their with the weather and came back to NY after my visit in 2015 . Lol

limestone cove is cool. but its a dry town. i passed thru in 2013. southern enough to have fried pickles. ACTUALLY, close to there, but even north (same trip) i was in damascus, va and called a girl "eastern" and she got SO pissed and started going off on me about how she was southern and not eastern lol. drunk wimmin. funny times.

Nashville is the style of spicy fried chicken sandwich with hot sauce. Its deep fried on a soft bun with pickles, sometimes slaw and sauce. Hatty Bs has a long line every day. Princes is just as good in Assembly Hall. Party Fowl is better for a larger menu. You definitely don't eat healthy in TN. I have alot of fun in Nashville. I would consider moving to Knoxville. Memphis is a shithole.

Guy to girl/ I thought you were from Tennessee…

Girl to guy- Why do you say that?

Guy to girl- Well, that’s because you’re The Only Ten I See.

Girl to guy- Pepper sprays you, kicks you in the balls and has to you arrested for sexual harassment.

Judge to guy- 15 years to life.

Avoid Tennessee.

Memphis is a grest time during blues fest an Nashville has pretty much become the Vegas of the South minus the gambling.

Nashville/Davidson County is all West Coast liberals now, according to the War Room

Thought it was nice country when I passed through there. Seemed like it would be a nice place to live if you like living in the woods

Lotta good Appalachia music from that part of the world and whiskey if you are a fan

I don't know about the chicken

Well, we aren't Arkansas or Mississippi, so we got that going for us. I would say the boxing/MMA scene is pretty terrible, too.

Back