Team Loyalty Police Team Alpha Male

Son of Sonnen

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Ganging up on Hader to fight his teammate. They are awful. Cruz was 100% right about all of them but Conor was wrong. Not just one snake in the grass. Grass was full of them.

That was pretty lame. Even if the guy is better, mentally he might be holding back during the fight.

And If it was a lock win I can understand but It was a bad matchup, they are both strikers but Hayder is the short guy with less reach and brawls, with no ground game. Diego is a long tall striker with better takedowns and better ground game. They should've put hayder against the small joe daddy

They're coming off pretty bad. This season will probably have a lasting effect on how they're perceived as a team.

Especially if they go after Ludwig in the way the preview for the next episode suggested. Guy seems like a pretty nice dude.

Yeah they're not coming off overly well. Then again I wasn't expecting them to either. Hoping for a clean sweep, would be pretty awesome.

Team Alpha Male.

The more you know about them, the less there is to like.

This season might do more damage to that crew than Ronda's season did to her.

Either way, Uriah and company should learn a thing or two by watching themselves. Hopefully they learn from this and mature into better people.

I thought the same exact thing when they did this...

always preaching about loyalty, but once the guy says he might have the upperhand on his teammate in training, they force him to fight him because "it's about your journey, not his"

Hilariously hypocritical - they are coming off real bad this season.

Back