Team Joanna vs. Team Claudia

Fight To Win

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It's amusing that they only titled the season this because of Joanna's last name, not that I blame them. That's American marketing suicide if they don't lmao. Who knows though, actually? The casual flipping through channels might see that name and have enough of a wtf reaction to pause and check it out, especially if the girls on the season are hot.

Yeah, I think its first ever TUF season where teams are named using first names not last names.
Doesn't really matter. Its going to be a great season!

Yeah, I think its first ever TUF season where teams are named using first names not last names.
Doesn't really matter. Its going to be a great season!

I haven't posted in this area since Ronda vs Meisha season, but holy crap is your avatar an amazing pic of JJ!!!!

Joanna will not be so loved after this season. She's gonna look like a bully, just like Ronda did lol. Gadelha is gonna gain a lot of fans- and even more if she wins the belt.

Joanna will not be so loved after this season. She's gonna look like a bully, just like Ronda did lol.

Maybe so, but Joanna has said she wants to have fights in the U.S., and I expect that the publicity from The Ultimate Fighter will make it more likely that Shelby will feel justified booking more of her fights in the U.S.

Joanna will not be so loved after this season. She's gonna look like a bully, just like Ronda did lol. Gadelha is gonna gain a lot of fans- and even more if she wins the belt.

You got inside information or are you just hoping it'll be true?

You got inside information or are you just hoping it'll be true?
I don't hope anything; I'm not projecting my mma fantasies here. I'm not one of those petulant teenage fans who is concerned with "haterz" and "fanboys" and all of that shit.

That was just a prediction of mine- as a long-time fan of TUF. I saw it happen with Ronda, and I see Joanna taking the same approach. She's an antagonist who is big on psychological warfare. I think Claudia will carry herself well- and the show will help her career.

Claudia thinks it is Team Gadelha...

If you actually feel like you have to twist your hair to cover your mole before a selfie, just get the damn thing removed.

q2zlU0g.jpg

Back