Team Colby on Sherdog wishes to apologize to Platinum Nation in a heartfelt picture...

Team crybaby bitchboy who calls the police after being viciously assaulted by a child's toy.

Team crybaby bitchboy who calls the police after being viciously assaulted by a child's toy.
gtfo

That was a deadly hunting weapon, thank god that King Colby is such an incredible physical specimen, because that boomerang would've killed any normal man.

Colby, cmon bruh.. everyone knows you dont have fans get off sherdog

Jesus christ this forum is becoming so fucking gay

Not sure why he's focused on a guy who can't beat anyone in the top 25

He should be calling out Wonderboy, Till, RDA or Woodley.

Also leave the man's gf alone. Unless he's posting pics of his girl, lay off Mikes.

Can't stand either one

There is no we. You're not friends with Colby and he doesn't know you. You're just a pathetic fangirl
giphy.gif

LOL Colby ducked Usman and called the cops on Werdum for throwing a toy boomerang at him

FUCKING pussy.

His girlfriend is like one of those dogs or something, not necessarily so ugly she's cute but definitely has a different look about her.

Also a great ass, that helps.

Being affiliated with “Team Colby” is even shittier than anything...

Fucking weak shit.

I am in, I like how triggered he makes twitter users lmao. He beat my boy, DHK though. If you can't beat them: join them!

I can't believe Colby has fans.

Such an abhorrent "personality".

The most obviously fake heel I've ever seen .

A bunch of inbreds convincing themselves they're making people upset when they say shit a hillbilly would say. Cool.

Being told to fuck off isn't people being "triggered" lmao it means no one cares that you spend all day on twitter and photoshop

Back