News Tawanchai vs Superbon set for ONE FridayFights46 on December 22, Muay Thai world championship fight

Who wins?

• Total voters
Both of them being muay tae's 100% helps superbon. Getting back into clinching would be the hardest challenge for superbon reentering muay thai. Honestly I think if he stays sharp he can take Tawanchais strap.

Both of them being muay tae's 100% helps superbon. Getting back into clinching would be the hardest challenge for superbon reentering muay thai. Honestly I think if he stays sharp he can take Tawanchais strap.
It's ONE though, they barely let these guys clinch at all. Won't be a massive factor IMO. Superbon would be favorite in KB for sure though, Tawanchai in MT. Should be a good fight regardless.

Glad it's 5 rounds. I give Superbon a slight edge just because he's more used to the format (i.e. kickboxing and modified Muay Thai or whatever). the things that would maybe make him uncomfortable in Muay Thai rules will be minimized anyway and he doesn't spend much time in the pocket (for elbows to play a huge part) anyway.

Superbons highkick vs Tawanchais teep.

Both have kicking as the focus of their game. Both lack boxing defence but Tawanchai has a little better offensive boxing and more durability.

Difficult to assess how they'll match up but should be a great fight

I'm gonna go with Superbon winning a decision here. Neither of these guys have the style to finish the other but I just think Superbon is better at what he does.

I'm leaning Superbon. Tawanchai hasn't been as impressive recently.

Superbon finna beat his ass bad. KO I think.

Tawanchai w/ clinching rules here isnt the same fighter. Nattawut almost beat him on short notice.

Superbon, Grigorian and Allazov all crush him.

I forgot this is M.T.
Although, as @Snubnoze707 said - the clinch is stifled by reffing in One (frustrates me).

For that, I think that Superbon will take it. He's peaking in his I.Q.

I forgot this is M.T.
Although, as @Snubnoze707 said - the clinch is stifled by reffing in One (frustrates me).

For that, I think that Superbon will take it. He's peaking in his I.Q.
I think i favour superbon too. The way he can slip in his high kick with his boxing combo's is something tawanchai hasn't seen that much of. So it always a possiblity Superbon catches him with it.

Tawanchai has only had one "not great" performance in recent times, so i'll go Tawanchai i think. Could even KO Superbon if he catches him with the left kick or one of those quick elbows.

Back