Tatiana Suarez Padilla of TUF 23 and Team Claudia

Better Every Day

Zhang finishing Andrade avatar
Platinum Member
Reaction score

• tatianasuarezpadilla
    For those of you who missed it. I won my elimination fight to get into the TUF house. I was disappointed in my performance. But, I got the job done. And I'm step closer to my goal. I always say you have to be able to win even on your worst day. Make adjustments and find a way to win. Like, I said I'm fighting for my life in that cage. The many years I have dedicated to wrestling. And now my newly found passion of fighting. I look forward to the future battles I have ahead of me. I embrace those moments. Because, they encourage me to better myself. To strive for perfection. A great coach once told me to embrace the grind. It will only make you stronger and well prepared for life's challenges. I'll forever live by those words. Inside and outside of the cage. I also, want to thank everyone who showed up to watch the premiere. And those who supported and watched from their television at home. The kind words and support that I have received is absolutely amazing. I am absolutely blessed to have such amazing people supporting me. I'll forever call you supporters and not fans. When, I think of a fan. I think of someone unknown and unrecognized. But, a supporter that's something different, something special. For me we are one big team. As an athlete I go through my highs and lows. I'm human. I am imperfect. But, having your amazing support; helps me get through those times. When I'm at my lowest. I know you all will be there to pick me up. I may not have you in the cage with me. But, I have you all in my heart to get me through those wars. The physical and mental wars. For, that I am forever thankful. For, that I'm blessed. I wanted to say this at the viewing party. But, like I said I'm a crier. #wmma#mma#ufc#tuf23#inspire#motivate#love#support#family#dreams#goals

those reebok videos made me cringe.....

training videos (click)

Last edited:
That elimination bout should have gone to the 3rd round.

rviZsJ2.jpg

The way Suarez is promoting her viewing party you have to think that this Wednesday's bout is a foregone conclusion. I've picked Tatiana to win the whole thing but I'll be cheering for Aldrich.

UPDATE Oh hang on Tatiana has started talking about defeat being good for you or some such. Confused now.

Last edited:
The way Suarez is promoting her viewing party you have to think that this Wednesday's bout is a foregone conclusion. I've picked Tatiana to win the whole thing but I'll be cheering for Aldrich.

One reason that Aldrich might not be doing the TUF viewing party thing is because she's been busy training with Shannon Sinn helping Shannon get ready for her Invicta FC 17 fight this weekend.

This is Tatiana's thread right? Seems more people in here are rooting JJ.

This is Tatiana's thread right? Seems more people in here are rooting JJ.

The fight thread is still locked. So, for now, discussing the upcoming fight between JJ and Tatiana is likely to get brought up in either one of the fighter's threads. This got brought up here because the seed of this particular line of discussion is whether the announcement of Tatiana's viewing party--and aspects of her social media output--relate to whether she won this fight or not.

Last edited:
Back