Tatiana Suarez Only Has 6 Fights And Could Probably Win The Title Right Now.

She's dope, for sure. Definitely has the potential. Put her with a high ranked striker (KK?) and go from there.

My usual disclaimer.....I fucking hate WMMA.

But I don't mind Suarez. She, rarely for a WMMA fighter, has a clear-cut A-Game that's she's extremely solid at, and sticks to, while also being able to finish opponents. That combination is rare as fuck in WMMA, hence my hatred for the women's divisions. She isn't a 15min pitter-patter crossfit boxing fighter, she gets stuck in and dominates.

For sure. She will be a champion very soon because Rose is no match.

I'll like to see Suarez put a beating on Joanna Contender as well.

If Grasso couldn't do anything, no one will.

Rose was supposed to be no match for Joanna as well, remember? I think Rose will have the stand up advantage and she's far trickier on the ground than Grasso.

And just because Grasso couldn't do anything doesn't prove anything at all. She doesn't have amazing TDD and she's nowhere near the best striker in the division. She's also gun shy.

Someone like Andrade is going to test Tatiana a million times more than Grasso.

Suarez has potential, but come on, it’s not like she beat a killer. If she stays healthy and works her striking she’s got a shot.

it's a little early but i agree for the most part.

only girls i see giving her problems are the absolute elite girls who are levels above the rest of the division (joanna, gadelha, andrade, rose) weirdly enough i think rose might be the easiest fight for her out of those 4.

suarez looks like what mcmann should have been.

For sure. She will be a champion very soon because Rose is no match.

I'll like to see Suarez put a beating on Joanna Contender as well.

If Grasso couldn't do anything, no one will.
lmfao what?

grasso isn't elite, just because she got manhandled doesn't mean it happens to the actual elite girls.

what a weird thing to say.

She has an elite skill that no one in her division possesses, so yes, she can legit beat anyone on any day. Look at what Honda did, just being a one-trick pony.

I actually think Suarez wouldn't have much trouble beating Gadelha. She seems to have maybe one good round in her before gassing, and I feel like Suarez will drain Claudia's tank quick with her pressure.

it's a little early but i agree for the most part.

only girls i see giving her problems are the absolute elite girls who are levels above the rest of the division (joanna, gadelha, andrade, rose) weirdly enough i think rose might be the easiest fight for her out of those 4.

suarez looks like what mcmann should have been.
What McMann should have been is a great comparison. No idea what went wrong with McMann. Talk about an under achiever's career..

The only way i see Tatiana Suarez becoming champion is
not getting matched up with anyone named Claudia Gadelha
& Jessica Andrade.
Gadelha has shown she absolutely sucks off her back, which Suarez is certainly capable of putting her on.

Andrade’s game is built on pure brute strength and a tough jaw. Not only does Suarez possess both of these, she has actual skill to back them up.

The real tough matchup for Suarez is JJ, the anti-wrestler.

Suarez was at Gadelha team on TUF. Is she going to fight againt girl who coached her?

What McMann should have been is a great comparison. No idea what went wrong with McMann. Talk about an under achiever's career..
mcmann just isn't a fighter imo, seems to crumble under any adversity, isn't comfortable getting hit, doesn't know how to set up her takedowns.

BJJ is pretty weak, any success she has on the ground or any sub she gets seems to be just pure strength/wrestling, hell theres even that video of her getting tapped by a 16 year old blue belt or something?

and she's 37.

Last edited:
The only way i see Tatiana Suarez becoming champion is
not getting matched up with anyone named Claudia Gadelha
& Jessica Andrade.
I don't see a path to the title that doesn't lead through one of those two.

You can’t judge based on her mma fights, she’s got tons of competition in her background...she’s one of the most experienced in the division

she suprised me in her debut. she seems like she actually has the will to win and is a good size for the division
Gadelha has shown she absolutely sucks off her back, which Suarez is certainly capable of putting her on.

Andrade’s game is built on pure brute strength and a tough jaw. Not only does Suarez possess both of these, she has actual skill to back them up.

The real tough matchup for Suarez is JJ, the anti-wrestler.
claudia has good grappling. she was gassed against andrade. shes not inept off her back

I actually think Suarez wouldn't have much trouble beating Gadelha. She seems to have maybe one good round in her before gassing, and I feel like Suarez will drain Claudia's tank quick with her pressure.
I agree here of the top 6 Claudia is probably the easiest win given her big strength is wrestling and suarez is better.

ALSO so many people who still sleeping on how good rose is sherdog is sad. You all doubted her vs JJ, then called it a fluke, now think Jessica is gonna bring something she couldn't vs JJ, after that sherdog will talk about the next contender who should embarrasse Thugrose while she continues to dominate 115.

Back