Social Target Pride merchandise only available at select stores after rightwing backlash

Where is this large alienated customer base because all I see is no one giving a fuck?
This happened last year, which is another reason they are nixing the displays. I don't think it was the Gay merch as much as it was targeting children and the Trans stuff and the up front of the store as soon as you walk in your face approach. . You can push trans all you want but the majority isn't buying it. And people want kids left out of it. It was a marketing mistake much like Bud Light made. So now, they will mainly sell Gay stuff online, and they got rid of the trans stuff. And the few Gay Pride things, you will see no one will give a fuck.

Target’s stock has lost a whopping $13.8 billion over the past two weeks, hitting its lowest levels in nearly three years as the “cheap chic” discount retailer continues to face backlash over LGBTQ-friendly kids clothing.

As a business Target HAS to avoid the Bud Light debacle. A company that is spending 10s of millions in new ad campaigns and paying a fortune to "manly" types to promote brand like Manning, Smith, and brands like Harley and NFL and MMA. But the brand is stll flat in sales and many fear the comeback just won't happen. People have moved on. To think one stupid 26-year-old woke Marketing exec could do so much damage with such a small, localized campaign is staggering. But it shows the world is fed up with over-the-top agenda nonsense.

Like I said, my son worked there, and I wanted to see if he was in real danger so I checked the area out. (he had no issues the whole month) The store had child trans mannequins I saw myself. Onesies with Gay and Trans slogans I saw myself, some are still online. The child tuck was pulled very quickly as the outrage was fast and brutal, but they had them. It was a one piece aimed at tweeners with a rainbow design and another said Pride. The label said "extra Crotch coverage". I can't post pics but you can google it online...way too small to be for adults. The argument is it was for adults that are a smaller size, not children. I saw it, I know of no man that small size. Like I said, tweener size imo. They are no longer available from what I can see.

"Right wing backlash"

Yeah, it's totally not just normal people not wanting a "Baby's First Dick Tuck" kiosk in Target...or anywhere else for that matter. Nope. It's just those craaazy right wingers...

It also sounds like an excuse for horrible sales. Can't imagine too many people want to be seen browsing those sections, let alone buying any of that shit. People might get ideas about a person buying sexually expressive clothing for their toddler.
Exactly.

Whenever I hear someone described as "right wing" these days, I just understand it to mean "sane person".

Demographics folks. Gotta know your target audience.
This is the business I am in for a living. It never ceases to amaze me the lack of knowledge people have on this. We are always looking to capture new segments and business, but you have to make sure you do not lose your base in the process. What happens is these companies hire the wrong person to run campaigns. That person teams up with the wrong advertising team and they promote and image and target that hurts the brand. Much like what Disney has done in the writers room of many of their film and TV properties....There IS a market for smaller sub cultures, but it has to be separate so as not to taint an existing brand.

The store had child trans mannequins I saw myself.
How exactly did they accomplish this? Off hand I'd think the only difference between male and female mannequins is titties since they are usually faceless and none have dicks. But I'd expect a kid mannequin to be flat chested regardless of gender.

I would like to thank the Anti Trans people for my cheap shares. I did not jump on Bud Light after the backlash, because young people dont drink as much as when I was young and the beer market is crowded with neckbeards who like to drink no name brands because it empowers them, but it was easy to predict Target rebounding, plus they pay a dividend.

This happened last year, which is another reason they are nixing the displays. I don't think it was the Gay merch as much as it was targeting children and the Trans stuff and the up front of the store as soon as you walk in your face approach. . You can push trans all you want but the majority isn't buying it. And people want kids left out of it. It was a marketing mistake much like Bud Light made. So now, they will mainly sell Gay stuff online, and they got rid of the trans stuff. And the few Gay Pride things, you will see no one will give a fuck.

Target’s stock has lost a whopping $13.8 billion over the past two weeks, hitting its lowest levels in nearly three years as the “cheap chic” discount retailer continues to face backlash over LGBTQ-friendly kids clothing.

As a business Target HAS to avoid the Bud Light debacle. A company that is spending 10s of millions in new ad campaigns and paying a fortune to "manly" types to promote brand like Manning, Smith, and brands like Harley and NFL and MMA. But the brand is stll flat in sales and many fear the comeback just won't happen. People have moved on. To think one stupid 26-year-old woke Marketing exec could do so much damage with such a small, localized campaign is staggering. But it shows the world is fed up with over-the-top agenda nonsense.

You dumb dumb. Target's operating budget is a little over $100 billion. If they locked the doors for two weeks, they are only out about $4 billion. The stock just bounces around depending on so many things, aside from selling LGBT merchandise. You are just assigning a reason to something because you want to, not that there wasn't anything inherent with coming out the pandemic. The company is up over 300% since 2017, which is incredible for a big box retailer. At one point they were over 500%, which was due for a correction.

I would like to thank the Anti Trans people for my cheap shares. I did not jump on Bud Light after the backlash, because young people dont drink as much as when I was young and the beer market is crowded with neckbeards who like to drink no name brands because it empowers them, but it was easy to predict Target rebounding, plus they pay a dividend.

How exactly did they accomplish this? Off hand I'd think the only difference between male and female mannequins is titties since they are usually faceless and none have dicks. But I'd expect a kid mannequin to be flat chested regardless of gender.
They put female clothes on male mannequins (short hair no boobs). They had kid mannequins with rainbow tutus on little boy mannequins. (short hair).

I just love how you used the Pride FC stuff for this story. Its an old joke but never ceases to make you laugh.

I think this is a dumb story but your use of pictures is just 10/10 as always.

They put female clothes on male mannequins (short hair no boobs). They had kid mannequins with rainbow tutus on little boy mannequins. (short hair).

It seems like you are spinning pretty hard for someone posting on the number one tranny forum on the internet.

So 96% of the general public? Yeah, they might've gone a little too far, and thought Twitter was real life.
Perhaps but I fail to see the problem with a couple rainbow t-shirts and mugs, I don't see how appealing to a small community anyways is problematic or worth talking about.

Back