Tapology ?????

realisum

determination is key
@Yellow
Reaction score
Is it me or is the tapology rankings messed up. Guys that beat others are still ranked behind them. Others who fight cans are ranked way up. All UFC guys ranked up. Multi loss guys stand still and don't slide down. WTF is it. Or should I recognize it's a bogus bias site.
Let me know. They keep me confused.

Rankings don't matter in mma....

I think their rankings are based on a compilation of all users' rankings. So if I have a ranking list for a certain weight class, it factors into theirs. They use some kind of algorithm.

Problem with it is, if someone doesn't update their rankings for over a year, they're still factored into the algorithm, which is why they can be so bad.

I think their rankings are based on a compilation of all users' rankings. So if I have a ranking list for a certain weight class, it factors into theirs. They use some kind of algorithm.

Problem with it is, if someone doesn't update their rankings for over a year, they're still factored into the algorithm, which is why they can be so bad.
Guess that's why always see guys that have been retired for forever still ranked.

Leto perfectly explained it, and I'm one of those guys who never updates their rankings. Use Fightmatrix for rankings.

Depends on which rankings. The ones users can make are an average of the last 100 updated rankings as explained earlier. The individual regional rankings are different and are based off of an algorithm.

Rankings don't matter anyways, Idk why fans obsess over them.

Back