Tape proves Gen. Kelly LIED to smear Congresswoman Wilson...

I was just about to post this.

LOL @ people thinking that Kelly was supposed to be "one of the adults in the room" RE reigning in Trump.

Nobody in Washington who actually has integrity wants anything to do with this administration.
Miscalculated lies are also parcel to establishment politicians. Even they screw up and get caught. They just don't tend to do this a half a dozen times every week.

I don't feel he 'sold out' his dead son personally
and I sincerely doubt he does as well
Yeah but you’re not a sniveling twat who’ll grab onto a thing to be part of the resistance so they can be cool like their other idiot friends

They really don't want anybody to know what happened in Niger.

What are you even talking about?

You tell me. You responded to me like you knew what I was doing better than I did, now you can't even understand the point?

Maybe you have no idea what I'm talking about because my post was directed at a specific group of posters who would know exactly what I meant, and why I posted it when I did. They do follow politics, it's why they're in a forum made specifically for MMA fans who follow politics. Unlike.....

I didn't defend Trump. I didn't defend Kelly. I don't follow politics because I don't give a shit about them.

....you.

You're just whining about people that aren't even here, and I was letting you know it sounds quite pathetic. But keep it up, I guess.

I'd take that under consideration if you had any idea what was going on, but as it stands you sound like an idiot who got lost. So your opinion is worth less than shit to me.

But thanks anyway.

It's absolutely bananas to demand as President that your generals are unassailable and should not be questioned.

General Kelly flatly lied. We have tape of what he claimed, we have a tape of the actual event and Congresswoman Wilson's complete speech. No denying it - and to now try and bluster your way out by saying that Four-Star Generals should not be questioned is BONKERS.

Yep. They're really doubling down on this when the proof is right there in two videos for everybody to see. Kelly lied. Period.

So I guess having your CoS double down as a liar is better than what they're hiding happened in Niger?

Come on. The troops were sent under Obama. It was not a secret

And it's been explained what happened

I’m just confused by the past two years of American politics. Does no one have staffers that do even basic fact checking? You can’t tell me everyone writes their own speeches and press releases, so how is it that so many mistakes get made? I get that intentional lying can paint the other person in a certain light, but this is an age where everyone can access information to check out stories like this. So how do people expect to get away with it?

People dont fact check.

This is nothing compared to the mud dragging of Powell.

I dont take Kelly seriously anymore, but that doesn't mean I take a person who wears a bedazzled fucking cowboy hat seriously, either.

Come on. The troops were sent under Obama. It was not a secret

And it's been explained what happened
Really? It's been explained? That is news to Mattis -
At the Pentagon, Mattis suggested to reporters that he would say little pending results of the investigation. "We at the Department of Defense like to know what we're talking about before we talk," he said. "And so we don't have all the accurate information yet. We will release it as rapidly as we get it."
and McMaster -
Trump's national security advisor, H.R. McMaster, at an event hosted by the Foundation for Defense of Democracies, a Washington-based think tank, said the Pentagon will have "authoritative, definitive answers" to questions such as whether an intelligence failure contributed to the ambush and why the body of one soldier initially was left behind.

But the investigation will take time, he said. "There is a period of time where there is always ambiguity here in Washington to what is going on halfway down the world," McMaster said, adding that there are no military missions that are "risk free."

and McCain -
Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.), chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee, said on Thursday that getting to the bottom of what happened may require subpoenas.

"That's why we're called the Senate Armed Services Committee," he said. "It's because we have oversight of our military. So we deserve to have all the information."
http://beta.latimes.com/politics/la-fg-trump-niger-20171019-story.html

Watched the video
Did she say that the FBI agents in her speech left their home knowing they might not come home? That they knew the risks?

I saw the main part, and it's going to come down to interpretation. She did take credit for speeding up the process, and getting it all done in a timely manner, but there wasn't anything malicious or self congratulatory about it.

There wasn't any malicious intent on Trump's call to the widow either though,but that didn't stop the Congresswoman from politicizing it, and making it seem like there was. Tit for tat. Interpretation can be a bitch. Kelly's comments weren't 100% accurate, but they weren't 100% inaccurate either.
Just saw it myself. I can see how he’d interpret it that way, especially years removed from it.

I also noticed she said the fbi Agents that died left the house knowing they may not come home. They knew the risks.

Jesus!!

So he said she took credit for funding but she actually took credit for getting it named. This was 3 years ago

And this is all they got?

So he fucked up on like a few words she said and he's satan. But Wilson can single out 1 sentence out of context of a 5 minute conversation and she's a saint.

Also according to Wilson. Kelly is racist for calling her an empty barrel

Jesus!!

So he said she took credit for funding but she actually took credit for getting it named. This was 3 years ago

And this is all they got?

So he fucked up on like a few words she said and he's satan. But Wilson can single out 1 sentence out of context of a 5 minute conversation and she's a saint.

Also according to Wilson. Kelly is racist for calling her an empty barrel
Rewatch it around the 7 minute mark and Lauren to how she talks about the people he building is named after

Really? It's been explained? That is news to Mattis -
At the Pentagon, Mattis suggested to reporters that he would say little pending results of the investigation. "We at the Department of Defense like to know what we're talking about before we talk," he said. "And so we don't have all the accurate information yet. We will release it as rapidly as we get it."
and McMaster -
Trump's national security advisor, H.R. McMaster, at an event hosted by the Foundation for Defense of Democracies, a Washington-based think tank, said the Pentagon will have "authoritative, definitive answers" to questions such as whether an intelligence failure contributed to the ambush and why the body of one soldier initially was left behind.

But the investigation will take time, he said. "There is a period of time where there is always ambiguity here in Washington to what is going on halfway down the world," McMaster said, adding that there are no military missions that are "risk free."

and McCain -
Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.), chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee, said on Thursday that getting to the bottom of what happened may require subpoenas.

"That's why we're called the Senate Armed Services Committee," he said. "It's because we have oversight of our military. So we deserve to have all the information."
http://beta.latimes.com/politics/la-fg-trump-niger-20171019-story.html
Explained why they are there!!

They do know some of what happened also. If they know NOTHING how did you know how long it took to get his body?

They know they were speaking to a group of tribe elders or something. They know they came under fire. They know 4 men died. They know a French aircraft arrived in 30 min. They know the body was found by a sect we were helping

Jesus man

And again. Where is your fake outrage pointed at?

Mattis?
Trump?
Soldiers killed?
Soldiers alive?
Obama?

Who the fuck are u blaming for this?

Rewatch it around the 7 minute mark and Lauren to how she talks about the people he building is named after

Yup. But the media won't care

They're even saying the women sacred comment was sexist.

Reporters are so stupid. So obvious he was referencing Hollywood. He even took a shot at Trump about the Gold Star family at the convention

They've took a heart felt speech by a damn good man and attacked him

Lol. Even Geraldo bashing the media now

This shit is gonna blowback so hard against the Dems

Back