Rumored Tank Davis vs Pitbull Cruz 2 PBC PPV

I admire Tank's steadfast commitment to never fighting anyone worth a damn.

He does get big paydays to knock out these jabronis so I get it

Would you fight anyone worth a damn if you were #3 P4P?

In light of events transpiring in the last couple of months, i have had to revise my PFP listing. Just my opinion, but here it is:

1. (TIE) Spence and Crawford
3. (TIE) Tank and Devin
5. Shakur
6. Jermell
7. steve fulton
8. inoue
9. Bivol
10. Ennis

Hoping for an incredible undercard, the main event is boring me and the first fight was conclusive imo.

@MMALOPEZ any info/rumours for Ennis? He's 2 weeks into camp i believe so hopefully we get something concrete soon, and hopefully with a top name too if he can land one. Ennis vs Stan would be ideal.
There is another event for Dec 9th …. For PBC/Showtime … I expect Boots vs Stanionis there … if not on the tank PPV (Jan 2024 tentative)

who the hell wants to see this??

there's so many better fights for tank at 135. the first match wasn't exactly noteworthy, the rematch is completely unnecessary.
I don't mind it. He gave Tank trouble. Plus its always funny to see @Mujeriego aka Cariñito take another L with his picks.

@MMALOPEZ any info/rumours for Ennis? He's 2 weeks into camp i believe so hopefully we get something concrete soon, and hopefully with a top name too if he can land one. Ennis vs Stan would be ideal.

Ennis is rumored to take part of the last Showtime Boxing event on December 9th…. Stanionis is the name I’m hearing

I'm wrong all the time as a fan. Don't forget Spence over Crawford too. But remember I'm not the one who brags about being 1 for 72.
It’s not hard to be wrong when you pick the underdog every single time. That’s his gimmick.

Back