International Taliban edict to resume stoning women to death met with horror

66042da74ce6e.image.jpg

ur right. I should buy the Trump bible and devote my whole life to it.

I think this is more your speed.

816nDY8YOEL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_FMwebp_.jpg

Different culture, hard to judge.
Here is what i know Khabib isn't thinking:
<KhabibBS>
<Grimes01>

I think this is more your speed.

816nDY8YOEL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_FMwebp_.jpg

By the way you defend your orange rapist who goes against everything in the bible, maybe you should read it with me.

This shit makes me sad. 10 years since I got back from there…

All our efforts for nothing
I listened to the founder of blackrock on Lex's podcast. His solution was not elegant but made sense: stop targeting leaders as there will always be someone to replace him and just thin their numbers.

I thought they were the religion of peace? <6>
There is a very special passage in the holy Quran that allows for Jihad.

It's a slight twist on the Jesus policy: Do onto others as you would have them do unto you.

Mohammad: Do onto others as they do unto you.

Notice the difference?

Where am I defending him and on what.

Going by your posts someone is going to have to make sure you have the book the right way.

Sure. I'll tell them you sent me.

FUCK NO.

What the fuck is the matter with you? Islam was founded by a genocidal warmonger who proselytized his shitty knockoff of Judaism and Christianity through violent means.

Judaism came first, Christianity perverted it first, and then 700 years later some guys said "not perverted enough" and perverted it even more and we have Islam.
now be easy, queen. It’s just a discussion, no need to get emotional.

Judaism came first, Christianity perverted it first, and then 700 years later some guys said "not perverted enough" and perverted it even more and we have Islam.
now be easy, queen. It’s just a discussion, no need to get emotional.

Dumb fucking Islamist-pandering leftard. Unlike Mohammed, Jesus Christ and his earliest disciples and apostles didn't go around killing people to spread his gospel. It was only after the Europeans adopted Christianity when the violence began e.g. the Catholics who went around killing nonbelievers during the Inquisition and the Crusades and the inter-faith violence between the Catholics and Protestants.

I am not defending the other guy, but how can anyone say their religion is any better then the other. They are all bullshit.

Because one has repeatedly shown to cause significantly more violence in modern times than the other. When was the last time a Christian or a Jew beheaded someone or blew himself up and wreak incredible havoc in the name of his religion?

Last edited:
Dumb fucking Islamist-pandering leftard. Unlike Mohammed, Jesus Christ and his earliest disciples and apostles didn't go around killing people to spread his gospel. It was only after the Europeans adopting Christianity when the violence began e.g. the Catholics who went around killing nonbelievers during the Inquisition and the Crusades and the inter-faith violence between the Catholics and Protestants.

Because one has repeatedly shown to cause significantly more violence in modern times than the other. When was the last time a Christian or a Jew beheaded someone or blew himself up and wreak incredible havoc in the name of his religion?
You are comparing Hitler to Trump. Both were shit Leaders, but neither one of them should have ever been in charge.

Yea all those Christians stoning women out there.

Why don't you provide some links to that so we can balance this thread out.

Christians are being held in check by progressives and not allowed to go full feral at least in the west. In Africa, Christians are just as bad if not worse than Taliban. But don't pretend like this isn't the peak conservative values on display. In America Christians are slowly trying to take rights away from women and minorities.

Killings for Christianity​

The Church started killing unbelievers as early as the 4th century. The killing (often with torture) of heretics, church splinter groups, dissenters, atheists, agnostics, deists, pagans, infidels and unbelievers was supported by almost all mainstream Christian theology for over a thousand years, starting with the intolerant St. Augustine (died 430 AD).
See also Killings for Islam.

Much (but not all) of Christianity's killing is in the past. Christianity had a long run as the world's most violent religion. But I think it is clear that the world's most violent religion is now Islam.

Christianity took 300 years before the killings began.

Source: https://markhumphrys.com/islam.killings.html

But of course there are two woke retards in here trying to blame Christianity for the actions of the fucking Taliban. LOL.

Nobody blame Christianity for the actions of the Taliban. My post was about the so called "Christians" who are mocking islam like Christianity and Islam are not versions 1 and 2 of the same thing, with the same deity of Abraham.
Just stick to defend your bible salesman rapist who can't cite a single verse from the bible.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back