Taking Conor off reminds me of when...........

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Damn people fucking up when good things were about to happen

Conor behaving nearly as idiotic as cokehead Jon Juicer.

Just plain sad. Pumped for a huge fight then BANG, we get no love.

lol Dana is so childish. I guess that's his thing now. Whenever a fighter gets in trouble, talk about how they were just in the middle of setting up a dream fight with that fighter.

Conor jumped the shark, especially with the latest news that he's unapologetic.

Barnett Fedor I will never get over.

Ferb Khabib hit hard too.

Conor behaving nearly as idiotic as cokehead Jon Juicer.

I won't say you're crazy, but that statement is pretty mental. A guy who has been caught for abusing steroids and cocaine, and hit and runs on a pregnant woman does not compare to a single thing that Conor has done. Not one.

I won't say you're crazy, but that statement is pretty mental. A guy who has been caught for abusing steroids and cocaine, and hit and runs on a pregnant woman does not compare to a single thing that Conor has done. Not one.

Compares in the sense that they’re both cokies

Fucking whaaa

tenor.gif

That was also bs. They just came out with that so that the fans would all be like "damn Jones fucked up and robbed us of that, that the benevolent UFC was going to give us." Now they are just trying to come off as if they were more in control of Colin all along, and had the fight all set. They had shit. Don't believe the hype.

Yeah, he also defended his belt multiple times, while Conor seems to be doing the unthinkable to avoid doing it, you are right, they dont compare to each other.

Last edited:
Fucking whaaa

Why not say that to the person I was replying to? Oh right, because they were whining about Conor. Whining is only valid if it is done in response to Conor.
Ex. You "whaa" - ing about Conor not defending belts.

Yeah, he also defended his belt multiple times, while Conor seems to be doing the unthinkable to avoid it, you are right, they dont compare to each other.

Yes. You could commit murder, but if you defend your belt a lot of times it makes it all better, right?

Yes. You could commit murder, but if you defend your belt a lot of times it makes it all better, right?

Well, Jones didnt killed anyone, made a few mistakes, which he paid by the law, didnt he? They both fight for money, they are not exactly Nobel winner role models, so i kind of like better then one that proves to be the best over and over, i like watching Conor fight, but he seems to be doing the impossible not to defend.

I'm calling bullshit that this fight was about to be booked, just like Conor was supposedly on the 219 card. I think it's just Dana being spiteful and what not after guys fuck up. Also, if the fight was booked and then called off, don't you think Tony would have been pretty vocal about that happening by now? Assuming the fight would have been with Tony in the first place.

Back