Takanori Gomi vs. Dong Hyun Kim

In college there was this fairly sizeable Asian contingent of students and apparently had been for a while, and yet they would still do ignorant stuff like putting a Japanese and a Korean in the same dorm room. Seriously.

In college there was this fairly sizeable Asian contingent of students and apparently had been for a while, and yet they would still do ignorant stuff like putting a Japanese and a Korean in the same dorm room. Seriously.
why are we talking about this in this thread lol. you keep bringing this up

early stoppage. gomi was leg-pushing lil dong right before the stoppage.
but then we all know it wouldve been over shortly after anyway.

Gomi is on his way out but god damn, these refs need to stop these early stoppages.

I hope he retires. Doesn't need to keep getting KOed. Hopefully he saved his money.

IN
falling-fail-people-gifs-funny-pics-banned-hollywood-03.gif
Woah. Random throwback gif. I bought the Liquid Courage skimboarding video in 2004. I'm surprised such a low budget film had a gif made from it.

The guys who made it are all fun guys. Helped judge a few competitions for them nearly a decade ago. Very random.

Also:

ronda.png
Honda

When Maestro is beasting you inside 2mins, it's time to stop dying your hair and calling yourself the 'Fireball Kid' and retire. Gomi is about 40, surely? And has about 15yrs of MMA under his belt, which takes its fucking toll on you. He needs to grow up now, stop this nonsense and retire while he still has brain cells. The lad was exciting in his prime, has the respect of the scene in general but enough is a fucking 'nough.

Getting skulled by dudes like Lauzon etc is fine, they're fellow legends. But when Jon Tuck is tucking you up in 1 round and 'Maestro' Kim is skuling you inside round 1, you're done.

Please, please, save your future and retire Gomi.

Back