SFMMA

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Time stamped below on the Theo Von podcast:

"I feel like Heath bet against himself and then threw a fight against Nog."

Last edited:
Taint is a can.

Nog wins whether Heath throws the fight or tries his hardest.

3x for Nog. One of those was a beautiful anaconda choke.

Taint is a can.

Nog wins whether Heath throws the fight or tries his hardest.

3x for Nog. One of those was a beautiful anaconda choke.

His point was still valid: Heath popped Nog with a great shot that hurt him and then just backed off and didn't throw any strikes after that.

Fletcher threw the chance at becoming the TUF3 Ultimate Fighter.

I'd have to go back and watch that fight again. But it won't surprise me. It won't be the first or last time that there has been very questionable fights in Japan either by fixing or hint hint keep it standing we'll take care of you.

Just watched the clip. He's clearly referring to their 3rd fight. He even says, "I think it was in San Jose" (their 3rd fight was in fact in California.) Nogueira was practically dead and Herring made zero efforts to finish, and completely let Nogueira come back.

First fight makes no sense. Big Nog beat the dogshit out of him the entire time and was clearly just much better.

Maybe their 3rd because of the headkick, but brainfarts happen all the time in MMA and I don't get why he'd need to be paid off to lose to a guy he'd already decisively lost to twice.

35fe4bda81e84dfae5ac52e4988da201.gif

lol at the “PRIDE was fixed” haters coming in when if there is any suspicious Herring-Big Nog fight it was their UFC bout.

Pretty sure Heaths punch when nog was on his back was trying to finish, and no one wanted to be on the ground w nog. He backed out of being on top In guard..which nog was famous for.. Which would have allowed nog to rest, and be dangerous for heath. He was asking him to stand up at the end thinking he could knock him out. I think tho heath could have even soccer kicked him for the finish. Nog was def rocked but I've seen him come back from worse.

I don't think letting him up after the head kick in the 3rd fight was so much a work as it was Herring just being Herring. He's always had a bit of showmanship about him

Pretty sure Heaths punch when nog was on his back was trying to finish, and no one wanted to be on the ground w nog. He backed out of being on top In guard..which nog was famous for.. Which would have allowed nog to rest, and be dangerous for heath. He was asking him to stand up at the end thinking he could knock him out. I think tho heath could have even soccer kicked him for the finish. Nog was def rocked but I've seen him come back from worse.
Already posted what I felt his reasons were but yeah. This too.

Heath should get on media (especially In Japan) and say how wrong it is. They can maybe work up a rivalry, maybe get Shamrock involved somehow due to his past with Fletcher.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back