T.J. Dillashaw fires back at Cody Garbrandt

Hahaha he's embracing it. Honestly hope he kicks cody's ass.

OMG TJ will be my favorite fighter if he does the walkout with a giant snake a la Jake the Snake.

MV5BMTJhMDNhYzQtODFkZS00MGZmLThmNDQtMWZmNGQ3M2QxYjY1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDUzOTQ5MjY@._V1_UY1200_CR163,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

That would be awesome!

This is okay for now but shit we have like 5 months of this to go plus TUF. Fuck all that.

McGregor's magical incantations create reality. TJ and Cody have become his minions.

TJ has way more weapons. The way he ran over lineker makes me think Cody should enjoy his short lived title reign.

He would get some much hespect if he took "Snake" as his official nickname.

OMG TJ will be my favorite fighter if he does the walkout with a giant snake a la Jake the Snake.

MV5BMTJhMDNhYzQtODFkZS00MGZmLThmNDQtMWZmNGQ3M2QxYjY1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDUzOTQ5MjY@._V1_UY1200_CR163,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg
What if TJ wins with an unintentional guillotine head spike to the canvas?

Already a fan but if TJ gets announced for his next fight as TJ the snake Dilashaw I'll become a even bigger fan!

I'm glad that he's embracing the name and spinning it.

If he slithers on the ground like a snake before hitting Cody with an rko onto a table..... Bruh

Cody's Photoshop skill is much better also TJ just admitted that he is a snake in the grass. Mystic Mac does it again.

Back