T Ferg now a blackbelt!

Tony has 13 UFC wins, six of them submissions. Thats 42%, the guy is a legitimate threat on the ground.

RNC, D'arce and now a triangle.

Tony has 13 UFC wins, six of them submissions. Thats 42%, the guy is a legitimate threat on the ground.

RNC, D'arce and now a triangle.

Eddie rates him very highly and that's why I've always known he is legit and that he could put Conor in serious trouble and I don't care if Lee was tired a submission from the bottom against a talented opponent is a big deal. He's also submitted Tibau and although he was hurt he's a high level black belt.

Black belt doesn't guarantee victory against Conor.

Is Conor some fish out of water on the ground hell no, especially not in MMA where strikes are allowed.
{<doc}{<doc}{<doc}{<doc}{<doc}{<doc}<{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}>{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}<bball1><bball1><bball1><bball1>
94cf1e02mksy.jpg

Earning a 10th planet black through the ufc is as legit as it gets.

He is going to get that first dan on conor.

"earning a 10th planet black through the ufc"?!? "he is going to get that first dan on Conor"?!?!?

\what do those sentences even mean?

Eddie rates him very highly and that's why I've always known he is legit and that he could put Conor in serious trouble and I don't care if Lee was tired a submission from the bottom against a talented opponent is a big deal. He's also submitted Tibau and although he was hurt he's a high level black belt.

Well said.

6 of 13 wins in the UFC via submission in the deepest division speaks for itself. Overall Ferg looks to be one of the most well rounded guys in the sport right now.

Most legit BJJ instructors will require you, as a brown belt, to demonstrate your skills live in competition whether that's in a mixed martial arts contest or grappling comp to promote. I would assume he was a "black belt level" beforehand but considering the way he finished the fight, Eddie Bravo thought it proper to award him his black belt.

I am waiting to this day for Rogans secret competition videos that earned him his black belt.

Seems all cameras were of at these events. Sadly.

I am waiting to this day for Rogans secret competition videos that earned him his black belt.

Seems all cameras were of at these events. Sadly.

Idk if it's a "secret" or anything like that. Maybe nobody was filming him at that particular grappling event? Or maybe he just rolled enough with Bravo himself that Edgey knew what he was capable of. No idea.

Idk if it's a "secret" or anything like that. Maybe nobody was filming him at that particular grappling event? Or maybe he just rolled enough with Bravo himself that Edgey knew what he was capable of. No idea.

Rogan surely rolls with Tony all the time I'd like to see that

Bow to your Sensei.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back