Sword vs Staff and knife

That and a staff?
Yeah im taking the staff and knife every day sir.

@KBE6EKCTAH_CCP
Actually I think that this is inferior to a small dagger in this context, sir.
Remember that you are armed with a long, two handed weapon (staff) as your primary weapon. A Kriegsmesser is actually a two handed sabre which needs space to operate much like a sword.

So my tactic of slamming the arms with the staff, enough to disrupt so that I can enter grabbing distance with my dagger and stab the fuck out of him/her/xer would not work with another sword.

Actually I think that this is inferior to a small dagger in this context, sir.
Remember that you are armed with a long, two handed weapon (staff) as your primary weapon. A Kriegsmesser is actually a two handed sabre which needs space to operate much like a sword.

So my tactic of slamming the arms with the staff, enough to disrupt so that I can enter grabbing distance with my dagger and stab the fuck out of him/her/xer would not work with another sword.

It was the only option that I had to choose from sir lol.
What kind of knife you talkin?

It was the only option that I had to choose from sir lol.
What kind of knife you talkin?
Don't get me wrong, a Kriegsmesser is a formidable weapon. Only, it is not a knife, despite "Messer" meaning knife in German.

In this context I mean any plain dagger or combat knife or even kitchen knife.

Don't get me wrong, a Kriegsmesser is a formidable weapon. Only, it is not a knife, despite "Messer" meaning knife in German.

In this context I mean any plain dagger or combat knife or even kitchen knife.

Makes sense to me sir.
Still going with the knife and staff :)

Back