Swanson vs McGregor

BoxingBjj

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Since watching Cub's ladt fight and hearing the commentary I think ghis would be a great fight. Granted Connor needs to win a few more to satisfy some of the nah sayers, but I think this woukd be a really good fight. They both match up well.

MassimoLolWutPear.jpg

I think so too, but Mcgregor has a long ways to go to catch up with Cub's status in the featherweight division...

I think Conors stand up would be better than Swansons but Swanson does have pretty good wrestling and a ground game and as far as his record shows that's the one thing of Conors that we need to see if he's improved or not in.

Yeah, Cub deserves like Llamas or Frankie Edgar.

It's a bit hard to compare performances against a top 10 guy like Siver and a mid-level fighter like Brimage.

Conor has some work to do before he can get paired up against someone ranked up as high as Cub.

People love fighters with a stand out character or storyline behind them, I get that feel with conor, however cub wins this fight due to the fact he is on a huge roll and has fought many top level guys silly comparison. Give the guy a chance to get a couple top 10 wins and then it might get interesting

Let's slow down this hype train... Conor needs 3 or 4 more wins before he can be considered as a top FW contender, he'll get there though. Mark my words.

TS you're selling Cub short I think, his recent performances have been exciting and solid outings and I'm just not sure Conor is at his level yet.
I'm down for it to happen one day but let's not get ahead of ourselves and ruin what I'm sure will be a fight of the night contender on whichever card it graces..

why is this in the TUF discussion?

also, i dont think TS was saying that they should fight next but that it would make for a good fight. id like to see it one day.

Back