Media Caio Borralho finds out he won a 50k bonus

It’s still sad that a multibillion dollar company makes a $50K bonus seem like a life changer. Imagine if the NFL showed videos of players getting their fines reduced like they’re doing something great for the player.

Probably, but even if its not, lets say, he made 200k, 50k is still decent money.
That's true, I wouldn't be mad about it but he's reacting like he's counting on it to get by.

It’s still sad that a multibillion dollar company makes a $50K bonus seem like a life changer. Imagine if the NFL showed videos of players getting their fines reduced like they’re doing something great for the player.
They would probably be pissed off they got chump change like that.

It was a good KO and he wasn't rushing to throw some follow up shots. Good for him

Leave it to sherdog to be a bunch of negative nancies.

Anyway, congrats to him. Well deserved. He'll start pulling in the bigger checks sooner than later.

the sooner you treat prizefighting as completley different than regular bullshit ass sports the better off youll be.

Wether you look at it as a life changing thing or not, he sure looks like he feels like it is at that moment.

That's true, I wouldn't be mad about it but he's reacting like he's counting on it to get by.
My bonus check from work was more thank $50k so I call bs on that study.

He probably is mate. Just because you're doing well in a job giving you $50k bonuses doesn't mean the vast, vast majority of the country isn't struggling.
That's why I laugh when negative Nancy's on here can make getting $50k seem like a bad thing lol

He probably is mate. Just because you're doing well in a job giving you $50k bonuses doesn't mean the vast, vast majority of the country isn't struggling.
That's why I laugh when negative Nancy's on here can make getting $50k seem like a bad thing lol
I'm not trying to say it's a bad thing at all I'm just saying I wish the 50k bonus more of a "neat" kind of moment instead of a "holy shit" moment. They should also raise that shit to $100k at this point, it's been capped at 50 for way to long

Back