Survival Game Ethics

SummerStriker

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Say you suspect a mate of betraying you, but you don't have hard evidence. Do you try to turn the group against the guy?

where is first thread o Days Z.read though that and u will see some shit. People brwaking out the group to form their own group, stealing from the group, turning on one guy and shit.The few weeks in Days Z were crazy

We just got raided in an oddball way. I'm sure I saw someone blowing up shit in the base after the raiders left. He was on the game later, off his mic. He doesn't seem like the type to swing against his own group, but he's new.

We just got raided in an oddball way. I'm sure I saw someone blowing up shit in the base after the raiders left. He was on the game later, off his mic. He doesn't seem like the type to swing against his own group, but he's new.

So you think he joined up with the raiders and took yall supplies anx blew up your base. That could happen.

In the early days of Dayz, a bunch of sherdoggers played in a large group but slowy started turning on each other as some people played more and more and started taking from the main group into their little group. there wasnt any real hatered but drama over who was in the little group and who was left out to hunt them.

where is first thread o Days Z.read though that and u will see some shit. People brwaking out the group to form their own group, stealing from the group, turning on one guy and shit.The few weeks in Days Z were crazy
Glorious to watch those scrubs get so angry IRL at eachother.

what game is this?

I think they're talking about Day Z.. or real life. I can't tell.

If that's what Day Z is like it sounds amazing and I can't believe I've never played it before.

Back