Suredog I need your help

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
Listen friends I;ve got it, a new phrase.

"Too many Pots on the stove"

I want to coin this and need youre help

So it means too many things on the go at once like when your wife makes Christmas dinner and tried to cook carrots peas turnuops etc etc so many pots on the stovre it get confusing and I get yelled at

so

I say lets say that toh others

Say your friend Bob comes up to you and youre like Hay Bob wahts up eh says oh man so much so much on the go I cant keep up im fixing my boat and trying to build all these shelves and my vrc is broken tetc etc ec

You say to bob you say "/Damn bob it sounds like you got too many pots on the stove!!!

I need you guys to add this to your fdaily vernacular and drop it like its hot often and heavy

This will spread the phrase and imbed it DEEP into societ and help me make a legacy a name for myself, coint eh phrase if you will

People and historicans will trace it be back and be like who started this

It is a win win win for us all cuase all roads will lead to suredog and this place will make more money and business and be like damn "too many pots on the stove it all started here

let's do it friends

I’d be willing to help you with this @Clippy but unfortunately I have too many pots on the stove right now

I really need to start looking at who starts the threads before I click on them

This is a good analogy for the overstation of electronic media that has infiltrated every avenue of our existence.

I like it. I started too many Chefs in the Kitchen myself a few years back.

You're a gentleman and a scholar @Clippy

Of course when the site starts making money off of your idea we'll make sure you get compensated.

You'll receive a used PS4 and a year supply of KFC chicken wings for your troubles

“I have too many pots on the stove”

-Kenny Florian

You're a gentleman and a scholar @Clippy

Of course when the site starts making money off of your idea we'll make sure you get compensated.

You'll receive a used PS4 and a year supply of KFC chicken wings for your troubles

<36>

Done. I already used this with the wife and credited it to @Clippy. It’s gonna catch on like wildfire now irl too.

Edit: I even gave a rundown on how to use it.

Already three that are similar - too many irons in the fire, too much on your plate, and spinning too many plates.

Back