Support "Monsta" @AJGarcia!!!

In Which Round Does AJ Get the Finish?

• Total voters
N2hVn7N.gif
Bud?

<LikeReally5>

Surely you can put your salty feelings regarding Mike Perry aside when it comes to a fellow sherbro stepping into a professional fighting situation?
I don't hate Perry and I'm not at war with the Nation. I think you're a cool dude too; you've been on my tag list since Day 1.

Sometimes I can't help myself... Sorry bro, I'll chill.

{<redford}

@AJ Garcia good luck in your fight too.

I don't hate Perry and I'm not at war with the Nation. I think you're a cool dude too; you've been on my tag list since Day 1.

Sometimes I can't help myself... Sorry bro, I'll chill.

{<redford}

@AJ Garcia good luck in your fight too.

All good in the hood mang... I don't really get down with the politics either, I just got where the lulz are, and i like you too!

This is serious stuff though... Our G is going to war, and with a thousand feeble sherdoggers behind him, it would be like he had a hundred real people behind him, and that's way better than going it alone.

Thanks for the love guys and shoutout to plat nation for always backing me! Can’t wait to get this win and then keep the train moving!

Thanks for the love guys and shoutout to plat nation for always backing me! Can’t wait to get this win and then keep the train moving!
You fight on the same night as Alex Nicholson, and he just won on the same night as Mike Perry.

so many omens boy!!

Standard bro, you got this... Dude ain't got no cardio. You should run him over.

It ain't just the nation either - sherdog got you on this one... We may be a bunch of degenerates, but we are still MMA fans at the end of the day, and you're doing it for all of us that can't!

<{JustBleed}>

Last edited:
You fight on the same night as Alex Nicholson, and he just won on the same night as Mike Perry.

so many omens boy!!

That is one stat that very few people would be able to fire off the top of their heads...

<seedat>

<LikeReally5>

Surely you can put your salty feelings regarding Mike Perry aside when it comes to a fellow sherbro stepping into a professional fighting situation?
100%. Any sherbro stepping in the cage gets mad respek

AJ gonna channel the power of Platinum and put that boi in a body bag. I predict a promotion to brown belt in Dem Hands for AJ after this fight.

We've always been cool, but I'm pretty sure he used to have an AV of Kylee Strutt a couple years ago, so I will support him for these two reasons.

@AJ Garcia vs. Platinum Perry 2019. All da belts.

War @AJ Garcia
Count with the Platinum Nation and the Ponzinibbio Fan Club (only argentinian in sherdog lol)

Hope you turn better than that @Aljamain Sterling who made a name for himself and never came back here. Fuck him. BW Phil Davis.

Back