Support "Monsta" @AJGarcia!!!

In Which Round Does AJ Get the Finish?

• Total voters
We've always been cool, but I'm pretty sure he used to have an AV of Kylee Strutt a couple years ago, so I will support him for these two reasons.

@AJ Garcia vs. Platinum Perry 2019. All da belts.
That was @ajmonsta. He died a few years back

This one is a quick one. Kinda have to watch it with the volume low cause my family is loud haha

Damn man. Should put your family up against Woodley's mom.

This one is a quick one. Kinda have to watch it with the volume low cause my family is loud haha

Nice dude! Love it!!

This guy got no chance.

Added to OP.

Nothing but love for a fellow Sherdogger!!! Go Matrix Silva on that ass!!! :)

A lot of us don't have our pics on the sherdog fighter profile.. wonder why that is, when there are pics out there and van be sent in..
Do you send the pics to admin and ask them to upload them? That would probably be my strategy if I was a fighter... As many as possible plus as much news as was out there about me, and make loads of threads about being a fighter, a la Rowdy Bec.

Gotta be your own publicist at the beginning because nobody else will.

Good luck to your homie! Def hope he reaches the goals he set forth for himself.. nothing but respect!

Yeah, I a have sent some in, but I been injured the past 14 months, so not really concerned about it. But fighting next in Nov, so will probably get it all squared away by then. Mahalo bro.

Good luck in your fight dude... And yeah, get a pic to the powers that be here like @Lethal before your fight and make a thread announcing it so we can support you.

@Buff I wish I could help there but I don't have access to the Fight Finder section, only Tachy does

Ooooh shit baby AJ Garcia gonna tear up another victim!!!

War showtime!!

@Buff I wish I could help there but I don't have access to the Fight Finder section, only Tachy does

Cool mang... We'll get our boy sorted in the end. Nice one.

Brother @Tachy we have a situation with a pro fighting sherdogger without a profile pic here, and apparently you're the only bro that can help.

I will stop this madness right here. Searching for the number of amnesty international as we speak.

This will not a fight, this will be a bloodbath.

BTW I guess the other guy is around, too. I can't imagine he's pro fighter without an account on SD.

Motivated baby AJ is the GOAT

I predict a lot of “met Monsta AJ at the airport yesterday” threads in years to come

The 14th draws close homies...

@AJ Garcia gonna do us all proud.

I was thinking where monsta was
He changed his name
Goodluck

Back