supplements for top competition

flikerstance

floridaman
Banned
Reaction score
let's pretend you are about to fight for ufc you just start a 8 week camp what suppliments would you take to compete at the top i just honestly try to eat clean what would you guys do

You should probably ask the top guys and coaches at your gym or local gyms, not so much the forum residents here. That's my advice

jack3d.jpg

Craze-DS.jpg

What are the macros? Isn't it high on sodium?

High in protein. I imagine there must be a lot of BCAA in the fur.

Oh wait, we're talking about the other dark meat...

There is not much of supplementing you can do really. Perhaps BCAAs but as long as you eat healthy you do not really need them. I d say do a blood test and see what vitamins you lack in your body and supplement with them. Consider the fact that most vitamin pills are a snake oil too. You need some really high quality ones. Also most people that train at a top level are suspect to losing some immunity, so perhaps aloe vera to keep yourself healthy from some viruses. Other than that = healty meals. Eggs are perhaps the healthiest food that one can buy at the moment. In general research what is a Meditarenian kitchen and stick your diet around it that is perhaps the healthiest way to eat.

Back