Super Fight League

I watched like the first 2-3 SFL cards and that was enough for me. There's no value in the promotion.

Coolest fighter to emerge from from recent season is a teenage boxer who didn't pay attention to MMA before being approached by SFL.

I wonder if there's any indian fan here that can put SFL in perspective. All of you guys in the established market probably have a different perception of what an MMA promotion should be.

Things fell through between the WWE and Sushil Kumar. Any chance we will see him in SFL?

I laughed that they were trying to defend their promotion as being in good shape. People being let in for free. And the tv ratings. They replaced Ring Ka King (pro wrestling) which was cancelled, their ratings were half that of Ring Ka King's, and they claimed they were in good shape. It was comedy all around.

They had an event in Feb that I found out had a free stream on youtube the morning of. Haven't seen anything else from them, if they have another stream wouldn't mind hyping them.

They had an event in Feb that I found out had a free stream on youtube the morning of. Haven't seen anything else from them, if they have another stream wouldn't mind hyping them.
They streamed for free several times a week for the first 2 months of the year. The first season of their new format ended in late February.
https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/promotions/120-super-fight-league-sfl
All of the 2017 events were a part of the new format and streamed live and free on YouTube

Are they still taking their fighters passports and basically holding them hostage?

Has anyone seen this? Shit's funny as fuck.
Kinda late to the game, Sparky.

supafiteleague.gif

Back