Sugar Ray Leonard gets mad

I saw that god he was a Prima donna

Good docu though

I'd love to see Sugar Ray pullin that hogwash with a guy like me in there.

I didn't think he even got that cute, ray's just being a drama queen, you should have heard the interview afterward, what a dramatist.

Danny Bonaduce on his old radio show used to have mma fighters and boxers come on, and Danny would ask them to put on the gloves and spar with him on the show. Tito Ortiz and others did this, but no one hit Danny as aggressively or harder than Sugar Ray did.

Here's a video of the white dude reflecting on it years later.

Danny Bonaduce on his old radio show used to have mma fighters and boxers come on, and Danny would ask them to put on the gloves and spar with him on the show. Tito Ortiz and others did this, but no one hit Danny as aggressively or harder than Sugar Ray did.

Right on. That dbag doesn't need his ego inflated by letting fighters throw light shots on him.

Didn't Al Bundy kick Leonard's ass?

Probably but he also scored four touchdowns in a single game. The guy was an athletic specimen like we had never seen before, and quite frankly haven't seen since.

bundy is a knowledgable guy, supposedly a gracie black belt, he might be able to handle ray.

christian applegate was a fine motherfucker

Some guys you juet don't go in the ring with. Archie Moore barwly gave Plimpton much sympathy. Dempsey annihilated Paul Galico. I get the temptation from the sportsfans to want to get in there and "try" it out, but some of these guys get cold when they step in there. It's like their respect for what the rings takes from you refuses to let them play in there.

Or, some are just dicks, but I'm inclined to see it as an "all of the above" sort of thing.

christian applegate was a fine motherfucker
giphy.gif

Some guys you juet don't go in the ring with. Archie Moore barwly gave Plimpton much sympathy. Dempsey annihilated Paul Galico. I get the temptation from the sportsfans to want to get in there and "try" it out, but some of these guys get cold when they step in there. It's like their respect for what the rings takes from you refuses to let them play in there.

Or, some are just dicks, but I'm inclined to see it as an "all of the above" sort of thing.
paul gallo? or galico? never heard it either way.

yesterday i was watching holmes/tyson and sugar was doing his usual commentation and although i've seen that fight 30 times, i never caught this before. when holmes goes down, gets back up, and gets knocked down and rolls over, you can hear someone laugh, i'm positive it was sugar, what an asshole huh?

Back