Suffering from cyst is no fun.

adifighter86

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Especially if it grew near uranus,

now I need ti show my mianus in front of the doctor and nurses to cure my mysery.

better hope its not pilonidal cyst, or uf gg. id link pics but i dont wantot get bant.

Lol, my classmate in college back then had one in the foreskin of his penis. He said it's due to excessive sex with his gf. He never wanted to go to a doctor. I wonder what happened to him now. It's been 11 yrs since.

2 cyst with a sack, it looks like a pimple and beside it lies a swollen stem shaped like a sausage straight to mianus.

It really sucks having this

2 cyst with a sack, it looks like a pimple and beside it lies a swollen stem shaped like a sausage straight to mianus.

It really sucks having this

Think of the bright side, it's your anus, not mine.

I have one in my wrist. Its small. You can only see it when I pull my hand back really far. Its never bothered me and Ive had it since I was a little kid.

Lol, my classmate in college back then had one in the foreskin of his penis. He said it's due to excessive sex with his gf. He never wanted to go to a doctor. I wonder what happened to him now. It's been 11 yrs since.

Your roommate was Ramon from MoC?

I have been getting cysts on right by my tailbone for 15 years now. It is fucking miserable, but apparently I am fucked for life.

Especially if it grew near uranus,

now I need ti show my mianus in front of the doctor and nurses to cure my mysery.
had a pilonidal cyst but went to the dermatologist and they gave me some medicine and it went away in a few weeks. no pain at all.

Back