Stupid rematches

cyrusthevyrus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Give examples of stupid rematches.

For example - Jimi Manuwa vs. Jan Błachowicz was super boring, now they rematch it UFC Fight Night 127.
Just because Manuwa is from England and there are a lot of Polish for Jan.

Um that's not stupid? Companies making something based on demographics isn't stupid, it's simple business.

Cains whole title run is stupid rematches, ehat a fucking waste of a career.
Can't wait to see cain werdum 2o_O

If you look at it from a sport point of view, Ken/Tito 2 and 3 were pointless.

However if you look at it from a $$$ point of view, they should have stretched that out to about Ken/Tito 6.

PUNK vs Jackson

FFS I wanted Punk vs Buakaw

I'm kinda tired of rematches who ended up with the same result:
Tyron vs Wonderboy.
Holloway vs Aldo.
Jon Jones vs Cormier and Cormier vs Anthony. ( I really wanted to see Rumble vs Jon jones)
And now we're gonna get Romero vs Whittaker.

But for me, rematches make sense when the loser of the 1st one have a real good chance to win it back.
Joanna vs Rose for example because Joanna was so dominant and i want to see if it was a fluke or not.
Max vs Conor would also be good and I'm not against Cruz vs Tj or Tj vs Cody again.

Cain vs everyone.

The poor guy ruined his legacy, because the UFC only wanted to match him up against guys they knew he could beat. Now he has beaten 3 guys the last 7 years.

They are probably waiting for Dos Santos comeback fight.

Bisping vs Luke was unnecessary too.. oh wait..

Cain vs Bigfoot 2
Edgar vs Penn 3
Jacare vs Cammozi 2
Bisping vs Hendo 2
Holloway vs Aldo 2

I'm kinda tired of rematches who ended up with the same result:
Tyron vs Wonderboy.
Holloway vs Aldo.
Jon Jones vs Cormier and Cormier vs Anthony. ( I really wanted to see Rumble vs Jon jones)
And now we're gonna get Romero vs Whittaker.

But for me, rematches make sense when the loser of the 1st one have a real good chance to win it back.
Joanna vs Rose for example because Joanna was so dominant and i want to see if it was a fluke or not.
Max vs Conor would also be good and I'm not against Cruz vs Tj or Tj vs Cody again.
In hindsight, those are "stupid" to you but they could have went the other way.

Back