STUNNING Irene Cabello Training w Tony Fergy and Kelvin Gastelum

Uh, I see no training pics. Just a chick trying to get into MMA by showing off her ass. Seems to be the new thing, I mean I don't mind but I just can't take women's MMA seriously.

Love a woman with ink and a fit build, but this girl isn't really anything special.. but at least she looks better with her makeup off.. but that's not saying much either.

I bet all the guys in here saying "eww gross too many tats" … have small dicks and are insecure as fuck, scared they can't handle a chick with lots of tats … lolz

Behold!! A girl who looks in good shape and destined for the lower class. What a glorious day to have seen such a rare specimen on the world wide web.. and right here, in sherdog. Wow.

I bet all the guys in here saying "eww gross too many tats" … have small dicks and are insecure as fuck, scared they can't handle a chick with lots of tats … lolz

I don't like Tats

Sexy till they either get older or you befriend them and learn all the emotional baggage that comes with the tattoos.......

this

I can deal with the baggage of 1-3 tats, after that, it's a level of crazy I'm not sure I'm ready for
#lockerroomtalk

Back