Social Student gets suspended for saying "illegal aliens" in class after hearing it from the News

This is the Cash me outside girl. She is only 21 now? She must have been like 12 on that Dr Phil episode.

bhad-bhabie.jpg

Holy crap.... someone was offended! That pour teacher.

I'd fire the harpy and Principal Sissy La La. They are conditioning kids to bow down over NewSpeak terms where you must express yourself in the Left Cult approved language only. Those school board meetings should be filled with the FBI's Most Wanted.

I don't know who shawn king is, but can he claim racism and cancel anyone who is racist?
Your time would be better spent researching former NBA player Shawn Kemp. He's fathered at least 7 kids by 6 different chicks. He is facing assault charges for shooting at people in a mall parking lot, but that may have been self defense. He also had the sickest shoes in the 90s.

images

Last edited:
ILLEGAL ALIENS are KNOWN TO BE the only people in America that are doing better financially now than our hard working legal immigrants and legal citizens.

Sad AF our administration penalizes its own citizens by making them pay to house, feed, equip, medicate, and PAY the new illegal voters that Brandon's Dee H Ess POS Myorkas brings in - and let stay in - what Used to be America.

Last edited:
That is basically what he has been doing for years.

Well, im sure he will legally change his race as soon as Biden passes the bill if he wins his second term. Don't worry, i wont vote for him again, but i won't vote for Trump either, so its a crap shoot.

Well, considering I have had this argument with one person in the warroom who said illegal immigrants is offensive, pussies gonna pussy around this topic. Aliens is a tad bit offensive, but it was an accepted term for decades used by the govt

Sincere question, do you know if/when INS actually stopped using the terminology "alien" on documents?

It was still on the INS card in the 80s for sure.

On a different note, I think it's a strong possibility that the kid was suspended for some wildly racist stuff and his parents are trying to get in front of the narrative by making a him look like a victim to the local media and claiming it was only about the phrase "illegal alien".

Even if he was stirring things up its a joke they suspended him rather than the guy threatening to beat him up (who was obviously an illegal alien given how he reacted)
Everyone knows violence solves everything

<Dany07>

Holy shit, Rachel Dolezal had a calendar back in 2018. How did I miss out on this fap material?

dolezalpic.jpg

Say what you want about that five-head of hers, but her body is actually banging, especially for a middle-aged woman:

race-faker-rachel-dolezal-now-76506054.jpg

I'm so confused by what warrants punishments in school now and how teachers are able to enforce said punishments. This seems awfully tame compared to other things I've seen go unpunished because it's "out of their hands"

I'm so confused by what warrants punishments in school now and how teachers are able to enforce said punishments. This seems awfully tame compared to other things I've seen go unpunished because it's "out of their hands"
Many of my 27 visits to the principal's office during my 8th grade year resulted in "swats". Principal took a big paddle and hit me on my ass 1-3 times. I got one swat for punching a kid in the face multiple times after he shot rubber bands at me. I got two swats for calling a guy a bitch in the hallway. The criminal justice system has always had its flaws.

Say what you want about that five-head of hers, but her body is actually banging, especially for a middle-aged woman:

race-faker-rachel-dolezal-now-76506054.jpg
Remember when you couldn't tell from the neck up? Imagine when you can't tell from the waist down........

I must have been out of the loop all my life.

Because when I think of aliens, I think of Greys and black dildoheads with acid blood.

Back