Struve should be cut when he loses

he has a stoppage win over the champion, if he can get a run going he has a good shout at a title shot if Stipe can stay champ. He's also pretty well known and not on a massive contract. I highly doubt the UFC would cut him but anything is possible

I don't think he should be cut, but another brutal KO loss or 2, he needs to consider retiring. When he loses, he loses bad.

He is never going to beat anyone relevant, in fact not only does he lose he usually gets #rekt so he should go to Rizin and bulk up to 325 and take freak fights and works. I don't even think he could hang in Bellator.

Strive would be a good back up center in the nba. Better for his health too

No he wouldn't or else he would be there. Especially now; a back-up center who doesn't even get on the court much could get 5mil a year. That's more then he's made in his many brain cells lost MMA career for one year of sitting on an NBA bench.

That's where A-level isn't a joke. He must be terribly uncoordinated on the courts. Seriously, terrible uncoordinated, big men in the European basketball league make millions. The Basketball leagues in countries where it's not the top sport pay crap tall guys more then nearly every UFC fighter. Euro basketball leagues..

Struve hangs in by the skin of his teeth. Next highlight reel KO loss loading.....

AHAHAHHAHA Go fuck youself!

Maybe you should stick to your creepy Ronda stalker threads

<3>

He should have been cut a long time ago as I have been saying for a while.

When he loses to Omelianchuck he will be 2-4 since 2012. He has a heart condition, he had that panic attack and he has been spectacularly KOed 5 times. He's a young HW but already has 35 fights on the clock. Even his last 3 wins were meaningless (Bigfoot, Big Nog) or questionable (Stipe). In fact Stipe is his only UFC win who has not since been cut. He was dominated by Rosholt, who has since been cut. Struve is not UFC calibre and there is no point leaving him around to accumulate more brain damage and get crushed by anyone semi-relevant.

Other HWs who should be cut: Bigfoot and Travis Browne

Correction: Bigfoot, whom he beat, is technically still in the UFC but he absolutely must be cut now.

Get shit on fuck face, Struve isnt getting cut

Back