Strongest man in MMA history....

f63fdfdb21bec42f4f5c8f69df37c16e.jpg

excellent leg vascularity and forehead definition

Technique without strength? think about it.

I'm sure these guy should were all insanely strong then.

IMG_0243.JPG
Is it customary in this thread to call you an idiot now or wait until you say something else that is dumb?

Last edited:
Gary Goodridge should be in there somewhere. Here's 2 vids of him beating the arm wrestling GOAT. 3rd is a mixed highlight vid.

Pudz
Karelin
Lesnar
Kerr
Coleman/Carwin/Sapp

instead of posting junk like that, why dont you list your own, since you seem to know so much. idiot.
You have a lot of nerve calling someone an idiot while making a top 5 Strongest Men in MMA list and not including The Worlds Strongest Man... dummy.

View attachment 213245
Is it customary in this thread to call you an idiot now or wait until you save something else that is dumb?

View attachment 213245
Is it customary in this thread to call you an idiot now or wait until you save something else that is dumb?
tt

View attachment 213245
tom seleck??gtfo!!

Pudz or the other "certified" strognman: Tyberiusz Kowalczyk

Israelites will always be the strongest,naturally
For example Kevin randleman(slamming fedor on his head), rampage(arona slam), DC (flipping gustaffson, and barnett), mark diakese(picking his opponent before last up with ease),etc

Cormier-Gus_zpspkveav1o.gif
Hey saw your name and thought you might like this song

Who is the strongest man in MMA history, im talking about raw physical strength

My list is

1. Bob Sapp (max bench press is 750lbs)
2. Fedor Emelianenko
3. Mirko Cro Cop
4. Brock Lesnar
5. Daniel Cormier

Cormier, Cro Cop and Fedor shouldn't be on that list if we are talking pure physical strength.

Shane Carwin, Mariusz Pudzianowski, Mark Hunt?

Too many to name that could be on that list: Gary Goodridge, Mark Coleman, Mark Kerr, Kevin Randleman, Bobby Lashley, James Thompson, Tank Abbott, Don Frye. Who knows?

(I'm listing only guys who have had at least a couple of MMA fights)

Forgot about Pudz but yeah I think if Sapp was younger and competed in the strongest man comp. he would do well.

No he would of took a fake injury for money during comp.

P4P Krazyhorse Bennett and Guillard are up there. Rampage, Randleman, Sapp, DC, and Vernon White are at the top of the list.

Back