Media Strickland doesn't think Navy Seals can last a week training with him; Navy Seal reacts

Maybe a little corny, but otherwise well said by the Navy Seal. Yes, Strickland would kick their ass in a no weapons fight, but would his training break them? No way. Their training would break him. Most of them probably love Strickland. I think he's too unfiltered to know who to pick his battles with.

Strickland can’t even take a Daddy joke. He cried on a podcast and exposed himself as a hypocrite saying there are certain topics you shouldn’t make fun.

Soldiers > Guys who whine about Daddy jokes and cry on podcasts.

was hoping the Seal guy was going to be less douchey so I could get on his side

that said when Sean says wouldn't last a week I feel like he means he's going to knock you out 12 times a day in sparring for 7 days straight because they don't know how to fight

that said when Sean says wouldn't last a week I feel like he means he's going to knock you out 12 times a day in sparring for 7 days straight because they don't know how to fight
Agree, I actually think Strickland formulates coherent thoughts in his mind, they just become not as clear by the time they reach his mouth. I'm kind of the same way, except to a lesser degree than Strickland.

Yeah that’s kind of what I got from it too. Sean’s training is fighting. Sparring non stop. So it isn’t really a measure of are you conditioned enough for it. You’re going ability vs ability in an area every day with someone vastly superior too you in a venture that damages you. Sean is probably talking about like what he did to that sneako guy but for a week long. To which the seal would be able to offer very little resistance because Sean is just so much more travelled than him in actual hand to hand combat

Dumb commentary yet again. Pro athletes train really hard but get a lot of rest and if they're doing it right have great nutrition. While they will train really hard, they do everything to minimize injuries, the opposite of just the selection process for special operations guys. With SEAL training, again, just training, they have to swim miles in the ocean in cold water (where they're monitored for hypothermia), and once they get to the teams, I'm pretty sure some amount of them die and get severely injured every year, again, just in training, never mind if they actually see combat. I'm pretty sure two SEALs just died trying to do a boat/ship interdiction in extremely fucked up waters. They weren't even shot - just the conditions they operated in took them out.

The "fighting for your freedom" shit is corny (and I'd argue in the modern age most of the actual people responsible for the security of the country sit behind computer screens, work in subs or fly jets/planes, but I digress) but otherwise the SEAL is correct. And plenty of excellent athletes wash out of special operations training.

If Sean means they wouldn't last through sparring with him, then uh, okay? It would behoove someone, regardless of tenacity, to not intentionally suffer a bunch of concussions for no reason.

All this to say, what a silly goose.

8ohfho9RxO1MoWYB5nwXudINJprdPRk8L15WCKbuNr4OI2O0t92zBXxNdo84euFuUUoBglInU-MazQNP7k0RqSC569DaSlKVkwBrRA

Has Strickland bitten off more than he can chew?

Hell Yeah, Navy Seals! The more I hear Strickland opening his mouth, the more I dislike him. Why would he try to belittle the hero's who put their lives on the line every day for our freedom?? What an ignorant dumbass Strickland is. He must hate EVERYBODY. I hope I never see him win a fight again. GOD bless our military!

Strickland fights in a fancy little octagon with tight shorts and prances around with his shirt off, hugging, grinding, tapping other men with his jab with a referee in there to keep them safe. It’s a game and he has rules he needs to follow while soldiers literally fight in wars and it’s a matter of life and death.

Real combat > shirtless wrestling, hitting

Back