STREET FIGHTER V - v4: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW V-TRIGGERS

You guys whooping ass now?

Still floating around Super / Ultra Silver lol. But I've switched mains, so hopefully that helps. And I'll be labbing Balrog as a second.

Still floating around Super / Ultra Silver lol. But I've switched mains, so hopefully that helps. And I'll be labbing Balrog as a second.
200.gif

Good choice.

I'm probably less than Bronze. Maybe Super Copper.

lol good one you're easily at the level I'm at and maybe Gold with Alex.

Don't play much besides when you guys are on or some practice mode. The online in Ranked still isn't that good, same with Tekken.

Now this guy was my favorite Shoto. Glad he's in the new EX game. Now we need Blair, C. Jack, and Dark.

That's the fighting game I'm most hyped for. I thought MvC:I would be, but this looks like it fits my style of play much better. I've never been a 2v2 or 3v3 player (although I'm going to try), but this just looks like so much fun. I hope the online is good and a lot of people pick it up.

I got my Panthera yesterday and I’d love to give a more detailed review of me testing it out but in short, I love it. It feels much more fluid than my TE2+. That’s probably because my TE2+ has been beaten to a pulp and needs a new stick. I just replaced the buttons, but I think it’s the stick that needs the work. The Panthera’s buttons are a little more towards the top. The stick itself feels really durable, but the hinge that opens it kind of scares me. It’s a hydraulic pump that just reeks of issues in the future. Overall, I think it’s a fantastic stick and my inputs felt much cleaner compared to my TE2+. I’d love to have my TE2+ refurbished at some point. But if anyone is the market for a new stick, the Panthera is really nice. It also comes with a bat top free of charge!

That's the fighting game I'm most hyped for. I thought MvC:I would be, but this looks like it fits my style of play much better. I've never been a 2v2 or 3v3 player (although I'm going to try), but this just looks like so much fun. I hope the online is good and a lot of people pick it up.

Supposedly the game is only going to have 10 characters at release. The Gougi system will be in place and they plan on bringing back Meteor specials (some of those were hilarious) and Excel combos. They thought about using kickstarter, but wasn't sure how successful it will be so they're doing it themselves. This is a small team.

As for online, they never heard of GGPO at the time of their last stream, but they're looking into it.

Supposedly the game is only going to have 10 characters at release. The Gougi system will be in place and they plan on bringing back Meteor specials (some of those were hilarious) and Excel combos. They thought about using kickstarter, but wasn't sure how successful it will be so they're doing it themselves. This is a small team.

As for online, they never heard of GGPO at the time of their last stream, but they're looking into it.

I can only expect so much from a small team. 10 Characters is quite an achievement and even having the system rolled out with them. Hopefully they use GGPO, that would be great. That's a really interesting system.

I can only expect so much from a small team. 10 Characters is quite an achievement and even having the system rolled out with them. Hopefully they use GGPO, that would be great. That's a really interesting system.

I'll be happy if those characters are all from the original SFEX. Sharon would be nice too.

Fightcade is pretty much a GGPO clone, but with more games than before. Now if only Capcom would use something like that with SFV...

I'll be happy if those characters are all from the original SFEX. Sharon would be nice too.

Fightcade is pretty much a GGPO clone, but with more games than before. Now if only Capcom would use something like that with SFV...

Yea both KI & Injustice 2 use it. Why wouldn't they? Makes no sense to me.

Yea both KI & Injustice 2 use it. Why wouldn't they? Makes no sense to me.

Skullgirls uses it too.

Even when it does lag, I'd rather have the teleporting opponents then the extreme delayed reactions that used to be in the NRS games.

Back