STREET FIGHTER V - v4: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW V-TRIGGERS

Damn! Coolkid is going to get Abigail nerfed, lol. Hope he wins the finals.

They've been dropping Sakura and Sodom hints lately. Seems likely both of them are coming in Season 3.

Looks pretty awesome but also somewhat confusing. It seems like they’re almost designed like Zeku’s VT1 in that they extend combos more then they actually buff the character. Still would have preferred E. Ryu as his 2nd VT because this new one is a really defensive VT for a character that Capcom considers a ‘rush down’. I’m hoping that combo extenders are just a + to a buffed character and not just 1 time uses. Still hyped for it though. Can’t wait.

Looks pretty awesome but also somewhat confusing. It seems like they’re almost designed like Zeku’s VT1 in that they extend combos more then they actually buff the character. Still would have preferred E. Ryu as his 2nd VT because this new one is a really defensive VT for a character that Capcom considers a ‘rush down’. I’m hoping that combo extenders are just a + to a buffed character and not just 1 time uses. Still hyped for it though. Can’t wait.

Have you seen the Mysterious Mod on PC?

Yea, it’s awesome. Wish i got to play it but the devs said it’ll be busted once AE drops. They’ll probably have to update it.

Did you see the finals in ST between the brothers? Didn't know they were 46, lol.

Did you see the finals in ST between the brothers? Didn't know they were 46, lol.

I actually didn’t catch anything this weekend. I saw a few matches on Saturday but that was about it. Anything on YouTube?

I bought this game on release and could never put down MKX to properly learn it.

I kinda want to give it a go again, seems liked this new update would be the perfect time..

One question though.. this game still seems big on tje competitive level but everyone shits on it, even pros.. why??

I bought this game on release and could never put down MKX to properly learn it.

I kinda want to give it a go again, seems liked this new update would be the perfect time..

One question though.. this game still seems big on tje competitive level but everyone shits on it, even pros.. why??

V-Trigger, Crush Counters, easier combos, 50/50s. Some don't like it because it feels dumbed down, but that goes for a lot of fighting games including MK and Tekken. Fighting games have become easier over the years anyway.

so i was watching Sajam talk about the Punk and CoolKid match up and he said that "itazan and Snake eyez will be a fun first round matchup" ......are they really playing in the first round?????

V-Trigger, Crush Counters, easier combos, 50/50s. Some don't like it because it feels dumbed down, but that goes for a lot of fighting games including MK and Tekken. Fighting games have become easier over the years anyway.

Yea, its pretty much this. I'd add that there is a lack of defensive options as well as the game being really rush down centric. I also think the CC fishing game is much too strong. Urien/Rashid can st.hp all day with no penalty unless you're in close enough for a sweep. I also think some characters are pretty cheap (Laura/Balrog). Balrog is already rush down machine and they gave him the ability to spend 3 bars anywhere on the screen from 1 hit confirm into VT. I'm not sure how many characters have 3 bar combos, but I know a lot only have 2 and some you have to be in the corner for them to hit. Laura/Ibuki/Mika are 50/50 masters. I'm fairly certain all fighting games have 50/50's but Season 1 Mika and Season 2 Laura are too much. All in all, I love the game and I log hours into it all the time. My Ryu is finally getting stronger as I'm learning new set-ups and I'm confirming into different move-sets that allow for that sweet sweet oki.

Back