Media "Strawweight" movie in the works, Rose Namajunas on board as producer & fight consultant

Yeah they already tried this and it was totally a smash it with critics and audiences......

Bruised_film.jpg

Meant pg. It was literally made for kids and not even the teen/young adult audience. I believe it would have been more successful if it had.
It was meant to be a comedy, just like every mma movie ever made, they are all a joke.

It was meant to be a comedy, just like every mma movie ever made, they are all a joke.
Yeah but I don't get the target audience being kids for a movie about cage fighting. It really didn't make any sense.

The movie wasn't great but Valentina Shevchenko had a fun role in it lol.
It was soooooooo bad blatant Rocky rip off wanna be, even losing the fight to the champ by split decision. The only thing they got right in the movie is that after being a UFC chap you have to resort to cleaning houses for a living.

They probably had to sign Pat on as a consultant as well or she wouldn’t have done it

Annnnnnddddd, when this movie bombs people will complain about how sexist the world is.

Apparently people in this thread havent seen Never Back Down, the greatest MMA movie ever.

They aren't doing it right. The story needs to be against some Chinese/Russian champion. They need to go back to stereotypes like steroid abuse, training non stop and abuse by the coaches along with family. The American will win by just training hard and believing in herself.

yea sounds exciting....
I skip 98% of wmma fights cause they are boring as shit and here they are trying to sell me a 90 minute movie about wmma. No thanks sherbros.

Well I know what I’m not watching.

Closest Slap Heads get is Dalton mans buckin' like 5 dudes with a 1 count no measure in Roadhouse ting was mad lit tho I rate that 💯

Check it tho Over the Top 2 but with slaps ✋ 💥 Canadan man coming in hot widda 5ive fingers from the 6ix roided out all that book it Stallone 💉 put him up against one of them #bluecollarwarrior types and get the American mindset ready for war fam ain't nobody tryna buck that's 📠 🚫🖨️

Yeah they already tried this and it was totally a smash it with critics and audiences......

Bruised_film.jpg
This one didn't meet my expectations. I knew it would suck. But it was beyond suck, like worse than Brendan Schaub's standup comedy career. Not even seeing past-her-prime Halle get naked and plowed could've saved that garbage.

Back