Strange Brazilian trend.

They even have the same post # that's crazy
<{fry}>
4p6uYDA.gif

I dunno about a trend but I was pretty suspicious of Andrade last night. She was not conserving energy well at all. Her pace in that fight was not human. Not legit IMO.

Another trend i noticed lately:

Sherdoggers trying to frame brazilian fighters as juice heads

Pure {<jimmies}

linneker, Andrade, Reis, and probably some others I'm forgetting can recklessly throw full power hook combinations for 15+ minutes and be fresh. How is that even humanly possible? Not to mention that they typically get hit A LOT which also drains gas and have to pressure heavy because of shorter range. To boot they are also heavily muscled compared to their opponents, which again typically reduces cardio. Does usada not like door to door knocking the favelas to get some piss on these hot fools?
So besides baseless observations do you have any actual evidence.

wilson reis throws reckless full power hook combinations for 15 min??

also they're all 125ers, basically. they will naturally have better cardio. MM is also pretty muscled up and can go 25+ min without breaking a sweat

andrade was definitely not human, but I can't see anything wrong with lineker and reis

Andrade looked like Lance Armstrong in there. She was throwing full power, took big shots and didn't fade a bit for 15 straight minutes. Meanwhile a world class kickboxing legend with 100+ fights had his hands down after 3 minutes. Things that make you go hmmm.

Oh, another not-so-subtle Brazilian bashing thread. How original.

Yeah let's accuse fighters of doing steroids just because they belong to a specific race

No wonder America voted for that stupid orange bastard

My Brazilian eyes after reading your post

tumblr_mmenwjiCSO1qh59n0o1_500.gif

I dunno about a trend but I was pretty suspicious of Andrade last night. She was not conserving energy well at all. Her pace in that fight was not human. Not legit IMO.

We get it bro ;-)

linneker, Andrade, Reis, and probably some others I'm forgetting can recklessly throw full power hook combinations for 15+ minutes and be fresh. How is that even humanly possible? Not to mention that they typically get hit A LOT which also drains gas and have to pressure heavy because of shorter range. To boot they are also heavily muscled compared to their opponents, which again typically reduces cardio. Does usada not like door to door knocking the favelas to get some piss on these hot fools?

She has more will to be a winner than you so I can understand from your POV why you think it impossible.

Lineker missed weight and had to move up to fw. Not draining doesn't mean you have crazy stamina. Saki cut probably nothing and has been a striker for dacades and gassed in half a round.
First of all Lineker is at UFC since 2012 and never popped, he's been test A LOT, you can check that. Second, he moved up to Bantamweight, never fought at Featherweight (FW). And yes if you aren't cutting a lot of weight like others guys your cardio probably will be OK if you trained well, like they all does.

Draining yourself can fuck up with your cardio, many fighters have spoke about that. Saki does cut weight, he walks around as a HW. Also he gassed out because he's out for 2 years and did some grappling in form of TDD in this fight.

No offense at all, but educate yourself please.

Everyone underestimates the power of the mohawk.

John-Lineker-UFC-750x370-440x250.jpg

tpkdfj9ktagmc3g1hy2x.jpg

Yeah let's accuse fighters of doing steroids just because they belong to a specific race

No wonder America voted for that stupid orange bastard
brazilian is a nationality, not a race.

Back