Stop saying "wolf" tickets

So confused right now, not sure what to believe.

If it’s “all bark and no bite” then wolf ticket doesn’t make sense, because wolves don’t bark.

Then again, woof tickets doesn’t really work either, because some dogs’ barks sound like “arf” and some sound like “ruff”.

<JerryWWF>

Wolves absolutely do bark.

giphy.gif

Actually it doesn't. TS says "woof" is correct. Wiki says it's "Wolf" , but can also be pronounced "woof".
Either one is retarded and a sign of low IQ.

From wolf ticket/woof ticket, from woofing(“idly boasting”), from woofing(“(emptily/harmlessly) barking like a dog”

Backs him up on the barking like a dog part.

Oh I reside in the dirty south.
Huh. Surprised you don't hear it more. A lot of Chicago slang originated from the south. There's a heavy Memphis/Mississippi influence here. When I was a kid, all everyone listened to was South rap like 8 Ball and MJG, Playa Fly, Skinny Pimp, Criminal Mane, UGK etc.

Today I learned that people in chicago are getting dumb enough to say "wolf tickets" as "woof tickets", and that kids are saying "woofin" now. Good to know. Even more reasons to avoid shitcago.

Add this to words/phrases i've never heard anyone say in real life:
Wolf tickets
Cuck
Shill
Ketchup is disgusting

Huh. Surprised you don't hear it more. A lot of Chicago slang originated from the south. There's a heavy Memphis/Mississippi influence here. When I was a kid, all everyone listened to was South rap like 8 Ball and MJG, Playa Fly, Skinny Pimp, Criminal Mane, UGK etc.
Never spent much time in those places, I should have specified "The dirty 3rd" or "The 3rd coast" lol, those terms are a little dated

E40? Really? For the love of God. We've already established that it's origins aren't from the west coast. Also, there's nothing less intimidating than west coast rappers. You can't really be hard when you talk like a "surfer dude."

What west coast rappers do you know that talk like a "surfer dude?" Swimming is what white people do.

Back