"Stop a Douchebag" -- what do you think of these guys?

I've seen a lot of their videos before. Holy fuck some Russian women are absolutely incredible

They've had their financial support from the government pulled and are no longer registered as a charity, possibly due to pissing off the government.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...ty-heroes-cut-off-by-ministry-of-justice.html

If they had any support other than being recognized and funded as a charitable organization, it's all gone now.

That was March this year, the Garage Wars series was last year.
The Supreme Court also overruled the ministry of justice.

putin_va_stop_ham_.jpg

I must say they have balls. But is this group really popular in Russia ? I remember reading some critics on russian social networks, about them being false free activists who sometimes draw their stickers for nothing to get more advertisements.

Btw among traffic vigilantes groups, there was also the blue bucket brigade:

interesting . thanks for the info. so at this moment they're still funded by the government ?

I'm not sure whether they are still funded, but as well as cutting off their funding the ministry of justice had ruled the organisation was to be "liquidated" and the Supreme Court overturned that decision (which I believe involved unblocking their bank account).

These are the two that I think would appeal to War Roomers the most, mainly because of the Sambo beatdown in the first and the bitchy women n the car getting owned in the second. Other good ones are "nutcase on the sidewalk" and "track suit and AK-47".

These guys get lots of support from pedestrians and other drivers in their videos. Primarily they seem to just stop vehicles from driving on sidewalks, which seems to be a common thing in Russia.

TBH, I'm surprised they're still alive, perfectly well and unmolested. There are a few videos where it looks like they've pissed off some dangerous people and have had guns pulled on them several times. Maybe I've just been fed propaganda all my life, but I believe there are a lot of dangerous gangster-type people in Russia and it looks like these kids keep running into them. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe it's like they think everyone in America is a cowboy with a gun, when in reality everyone in America is a Hollywood action hero with a gut.

And I also think if they tried this in America there would be people actually shooting them. It wasn't until I saw these guys that I realized America probably has more fucked up people inside of it than Russia.

Maybe they can put stickers somewhere else, because now they've just blinded an already shitty driver. If anything happens it's coming right back to them.

Man, would love to slap one of those big ass stickers on some BLM racist's face

I wasted about 4 hours watching their videos.

It was glorious.

Man, would love to slap one of those big ass stickers on some BLM racist's face

What's your stormfront username, bro?
I've been in two war room threads this evening and you for sure have to be a member.

What's your stormfront username, bro?
I've been in two war room threads this evening and you for sure have to be a member.

based on what? Being against the racist BLM or being against a religion that preaches death to non believers. Please post any proof of me being racist or shut your little snowflake ass the fuck up, buddy.

With Russia and America standing together we will be unstoppable.

The eagle will fly with the bear.

Don't like the vigilantism.

In most countries in the world (aside from Europe and N. America And a few other countries) the driving is fucking ridiculous. Seriously. No one gives a fuck about anyones life, people drive like fucking maniacs. Its good to see someones doing something about it in Russia.

In most countries in the world (aside from Europe and N. America) the driving is fucking ridiculous. Seriously. No one gives a fuck about anyones life, people drive like fucking maniacs. Its good to see someones doing something about it in Russia.
The police/government dont give a fuck in other countries so its up to the people to make a change then. If youre being a vigilant in a western coutnry its kinda weird because they have laws to punish the offenders on the roads and the police actually enforce them unlike most countries in the world.

I love their videos.

I was watching another Russian group called "lion" I think. Basically within the underground subway people are smoking and drinking. Dood takes their cigs and beer. He can throw down fo sho.

based on what? Being against the racist BLM or being against a religion that preaches death to non believers. Please post any proof of me being racist or shut your little snowflake ass the fuck up, buddy.

I'd hate to be a minority or religion other than Christianity around you. Yikes.

Back