Economy stonks v27: banks, the kings of vega

Have you reached a decision?
$BHB
Also made a small play at $TREE. I have been in an out of it a couple times the last year.
Dont let the earning beat fool you, it was due to a bunch of layoffs but they are tightening the bottom line.

just tried to trade frc and can't get throught he halts. lolz.

$BHB
Also made a small play at $TREE. I have been in an out of it a couple times the last year.
Dont let the earning beat fool you, it was due to a bunch of layoffs but they are tightening the bottom line.
Not familiar with them but giving their financial statements a cursory glance makes them look interesting. $400 million mkt cap is very small. They must only have a handful of locations.

A lot of stonks in my watchlist hitting new all time lows at the moment. Take away big tech and the market tells a different story, most stocks have no meat on the bone left. About 6 EV stocks hit all time lows today lulz, that bubble has burst.

$CRBP has been going $Ham.
Buddy told me to get in. He is like 50/50 with his hot tips. After passing on the his last 5 put a small play on Friday. Looking for an exit but it keeps going up.

lmao cathie wood on cnbc talking about "super exponential growth" and that it's a "concept people don't understand because they have been living in a linear growth world"

What an absolute an intellectual cancer this woman is.

lol GME way up. Wish I could find shares to short at these crazy lvls
Instead bought and flipped AMC for a 1% up shot

So I've been contemplating a day trading strategy for years. I was hoping it would be successful 2 out of 3 times but fully expected it to fail miserably.

Today I put it to work with very small amounts of money and went 6 for 6.
It involves very high probably moves for extremely short durations with a gain or loss of ten percent on the investment. One I held for 2 minutes. Another for ten min. Longest was 30 min. One of them went on to be a 300% gain if I had held but I didn't.

I know 90% of day traders lose. I know the odds are stacked against me but 6 for 6 is a nice start. If it's still profitable for a couple more days I'll start to scale up.

So I've been contemplating a day trading strategy for years. I was hoping it would be successful 2 out of 3 times but fully expected it to fail miserably.

Today I put it to work with very small amounts of money and went 6 for 6.
It involves very high probably moves for extremely short durations with a gain or loss of ten percent on the investment. One I held for 2 minutes. Another for ten min. Longest was 30 min. One of them went on to be a 300% gain if I had held but I didn't.

I know 90% of day traders lose. I know the odds are stacked against me but 6 for 6 is a nice start. If it's still profitable for a couple more days I'll start to scale up.
tell us more about this money-losing strategy

Back