Stole someone's motorcycle last night!

• Thread starter Deleted member 347815
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 347815

A couple of my buddies and I drove over to some guy's house and loaded his bike into my truck and peaced the fuck outta there, it was hilarious. Not sure where to get rid of this piece of shit, I was thinking Craigslist or Cycletrader.

pic:

cycle.jpg

Thoughts?

Stole a bike to brag about it on a karate forum makes you look like a loser

Lying about stealing a bike to brag about it on a kung fu forum makes you look like a bigger loser

So which is it?

TS, how much for it? Also has everything been wiped?

Stole a bike to brag about it on a karate forum makes you look like a loser

Lying about stealing a bike to brag about it on a kung fu forum makes you look like a bigger loser

So which is it?

Lol, a poster @EvilDDS I believe was his name had posted that his bike was stolen.

It's a old Mayberry joke. When somebody had a bad experience and talks about a person that ruined his day, another poster pretends to be the antagonist and gives his side of the story.

Lol, a poster @EvilDDS I believe was his name had posted that his bike was stolen.

It's a old Mayberry joke. When somebody had a bad experience and talks about a person that ruined his day, another poster pretends to be the antagonist and gives his side of the story.

I didn't realize he was an amateur fighter.......so.......

<{ByeHomer}>

If I was going to steal a bike, I wouldn't steal a shitty bike like that.

as islam is the dominant religion in the world,both hands get chopped off

hopefully the neighbors didnt get your plate and text the guy so he could call the cops....

You're all fucking snitches.

HIDE YO KIDS HIDE YO WIVES YOOZ NEXT.

The obvious next step is to see how fast that sucker goes, maybe weave in and out of freeway traffic then see how close you can get to a brick wall before stopping...

Back