Stipe's next fight in decemberish

Ngannou is the only name i wanna hear along with Stipe.

Minakov!!!!!!!! Flash some money Dana you greedy cunt!
Isn't about Dana, he has a contract with Bellator. He doesn't wanna to honor it but they won't just release him, he is only allowed to fight at Russia, i doubt Minakov fights at US again before 2018.

Stipe would beat the absolute SHIT out of Ngannou. I don't get why they just didn't pull Tybura and make Hunt vs Ngannou. Ngannou was already in fight shape and Hunt vs Ngannou is much better than Tybura.

Who fuckin cares?

Guy has the charisma of pocket lint.
Ah yes, because charisma equals good fights. Remind me to tell you about this one fighter I like, you wouldn't know him, he's not very charismatic. His name is Jose Aldo. He smiled once though. Good kid. Has potential.

Also, Stipe vs Francis is what everyone wants and what feels most natural.

I think you saw the MMA Hour Stipe segment right ? what do you think when and vs who will he go up against ?

In spite of what my sig promises, I haven't yet...I really have to grit my teeth to endure a Helwani interview! Part of me still thinks that regardless of what Stipe and Cain's coach say, the UFC is content to let matters slide until Cain feels up for a fight. Otherwise, I have no frickin' clue.

In spite of what my sig promises, I haven't yet...I really have to grit my teeth to endure a Helwani interview! Part of me still thinks that regardless of what Stipe and Cain's coach say, the UFC is content to let matters slide until Cain feels up for a fight. Otherwise, I have no frickin' clue.

Back