Stipe wiki trolling?

FinalConflict2005

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Looking over his early record he fought Paul Barry, Jeremy Holm, Gregory Maynard and William Penn?? Lol.

Pat Barry, Jeremy Horn, Gray Maynard and BJ Penn.

Sherdog fight finder confirms this, weird coincidence. I’m in the twilight zone..

5B004EBB-534D-4763-B761-C44D1E49D6CC.png

Last edited:
how did i not notice that lmao

Lol that is a weird coincidence

pZ5gK_s-200x150.gif

Stipe is one interesting fella.

-Owns and runs two film production studios, C-00 and Single Cell Pictures.

-Stipe was a military brat; his father was a serviceman in the United States Army whose career resulted in frequent relocations for his family.

-Stipe and his family moved to various locales during his childhood, including West Germany, Texas, Illinois, Alabama.

-Stipe had planned a collaboration with friend, Kurt Cobain, lead singer of Nirvana, in 1994, partly in an attempt to lure Cobain away from his home and his drug addiction. However, they did not manage to compose or record anything before Cobain's death.

-Stipe and Tori Amos became friends in the mid-1990s and recorded a duet in 1994 called "It Might Hurt a Bit" for the Don Juan DeMarco motion picture soundtrack. Both Stipe and Amos decided not to release it.

-In 1998, Stipe published a collection called Two Times Intro: On the Road with Patti Smith.

-Stipe collaborated with Lacoste in 2008 to release his own "holiday collector edition" brand of polo shirt.

-Stipe inducted the American grunge band Nirvana into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame on April 10, 2014.

That's hilarious lol.

Now I'm wondering if he beat Junor Dos Santos, or Junior Los Vantos.

I tried doctoring up those names a bit but some :eek::eek::eek:g0t wiki hall monitor changed it back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back