Stipe Miocic vs. Francis N'Gannou - Heavyweight Title

YES! WOW that was one of the best performances in MMA history! Great win for Stipe and now he's definitely the most accomplished UFC Heavyweight there has been!
If you are completely based by the third round, it's not one of the best performances in MMA history.

A perfect fight wouldn't have you huffing wind and moving less then half your speed in the second half of the fight. Stipe was so tired, a dead Ngannou was stuffing more and more of his TDs as the fight went on.

Stipe is the second best HW ever. But how bad he gassed last night was bad. The 5th round looked like Kimbo vs DADA 5000. That's probably the most gassed I have seen 2 fighters in the UFC since Kimbo vs Houston

you must have missed hunt vs Lewis........

Am I the only one , who has a feeling that judges were against Ngannou and even he'd won some rounds, they would still give Stipe the decision?

Am I the only one , who has a feeling that judges were against Ngannou and even he'd won some rounds, they would still give Stipe the decision?

Let me guess...they were racists?

If you are completely based by the third round, it's not one of the best performances in MMA history.

It was a very physically and mentally demanding fight. Ngannou deserves credit for being so tough, the fight could have been stopped but he hung in there. Stipe was still very dominant the fight scores reflect that as well.

Never said they were racist, just said I have a feeling they would never give him the win.

giphy.gif

what-a-feeling.gif

What gives you that feeling?
I don't know, the whole feeling of the fight, plus the 50-44 on all scorecards, I don't know, seems fishy to me. Ngannou looked like a man who walked into a trap. Not just the fight, but the whole venue

I don't know, the whole feeling of the fight, plus the 50-44 on all scorecards, I don't know, seems fishy to me. Ngannou looked like a man who walked into a trap. Not just the fight, but the whole venue
lol are you serious, 50-44 was generous to ngannou

even joe and dominic thought there could be funny business in favour of ngannou for fucks sake. "stipe easily take this, theres no other way you could score it" "lets pray"

I don’t disagree with those scorecards personally. There are plenty of occasions where all 3 judges give the same score.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back