Stipe Miocic UFC 220 post open workout Interview

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score

Stipe answers questions just 3 days out from his fight at UFC 220.

He is no-nonsense here, saying he is not the least bit scared of Francis, and that Ngannou better know he's got a fight coming from him this Saturday. "I'm putting a fight on him."

Says he is used to being disrespected, and he loves being the underdog, so he can shut everyone up. lol

Stipe is on.. just the way I like him with a chip on his shoulder.. first round TKO victory And Still.

I noticed a little bit of cockiness in that JDS fight but seems he is back on track with the new shiny HW that everyone is swinging to.

Stipe "Yeah, you know, yeah, ok, thats fine, yeah, hey, you know, whatever, its cool, im used to it, hey, i mean, ok" Miocic

Stipe "Yeah, you know, yeah, ok, thats fine, yeah, hey, you know, whatever, its cool, im used to it, hey, i mean, ok" Miocic

Stipe "TKO, TKO, KO, KO, TKO, TKO" Miocic.

Stipe-miocic%20(2).jpg

Stipe answers questions just 3 days out from his fight at UFC 220.

He is no-nonsense here, saying he is not the least bit scared of Francis, and that Ngannou better know he's got a fight coming from him this Saturday. "I'm putting a fight on him."

Says he is used to being disrespected, and he loves being the underdog, so he can shut everyone up. lol

If he can avoid the big punch he will win. Better boxer, better wrestler, more experienced.

He has gotten much better in interviews.

Pulling for him to win but I feel like Francis is gonna land one of dem bombs on him.

Super excited for this fight though!!

Stipe about to remind y'all why he's the GOAT HW

I just spent 4 minutes focused on the sweat drops forming on the tip of his nose.

Last edited:
I liked it when he said how he is concerned about everyone's power.

Honest and savvy at the same time.

Last edited:
Everytime i see stipe talk i keep expecting him to stop being so passive and just go off on the interviewer...especially when its rogan

Like "yeah ya know ok WHAT THE HELL KIND OF STUPID QUESTION IS THAT JOE?!? YOU'RE LUCKY I DONT OPEN UP A CAN OF WHOOP ON YOU BOY!
I'LL DOUBLE LEG YOUR BALD ASS RIGHT HERE STOMP A MUDHOLE IN YA AND THEN WALK IT DRY!!! ...but hey ya know its cool"

Last edited:
Stipe is on.. just the way I like him with a chip on his shoulder.. first round TKO victory And Still.

I noticed a little bit of cockiness in that JDS fight but seems he is back on track with the new shiny HW that everyone is swinging to.

The men and women at Valley View Fire Department would have it no other way.
"I don't think I've ever seen him this focused. Make him the underdog every time. We've always said that. It flips a switch," [fellow firefighter] Meklemburg says.
http://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id/22120382/from-ufc-champ-fireman-stipe-miocic-life-octagon

Keep those hands up and those eyes open Stipe.

I'm rooting for nganou but miocic is a really good guy and i would not be mad if retains his title, i think he deserves more respect.

Overeem hurt him but he recovered. Does Ngon have a chin? We know Stipe does. I think it's gonna be an ugly fight. It has the possibility to be an epic war or a grinder. I don't know what to expect.

The Baddest Man On The Planet.

He should win this fight. Anything can happen at that weight, though. One mistake is often all it takes to lose at this level. Especially, in that weight class.

That said...

Stipe will set a new UFC HW defence record with a KO in rd 1.

0BVDX8g.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back