Stipe miocic on New elk and elk law commercial

I still cant fathom why Ohio pride exists. Ohioans, can you explain why you are so proud of your rustheap of a state? At least Kentucky and West Virginia have the decency to be ashamed of themselves.

Man, you americans have some cringetastic adverts.

Here in the UK, we have some shoddy ones, but this commercial right here is All American, you only see those low budget ones like this in the USA, with guys standing and struggling to talk in a monotonous voice about all american past times like giving back to the community and how awesome the company in question is.

Other all american commercials are those "were you prescribed this 'insert shitty drug' if so contact Cunt and Cunter law firm today for a chance to claim back compensation"

This is almost as bad as Marshawn Lynch's plumbing commercial...

I still cant fathom why Ohio pride exists. Ohioans, can you explain why you are so proud of your rustheap of a state? At least Kentucky and West Virginia have the decency to be ashamed of themselves.
We have really good youth wrestling and football programs. And cows and pigs. That's all I can come up with.

So by posting the same picture 6 times rather than once your saying.....................................Cleveland has one good angle??

Cleveland (aka the mistake by the lake) is the city of chokers....Browns and Indians fans know it's true.

I love it. Especially that guy's hair.

First thing i thought of when seeing this thread was Bird Law. But i think thats only practiced in Philadelphia.

Man some of these Cleveland put downs are absolutely brutal. Can someone explain to me what exactly is supposed to be so shitty about that town? I've been to the Midwest before and it seemed ok, I mean compared to the third world countries I've been to it's still a whole different stratosphere.

I live in So Cal and we are some spoiled ass bitches here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back