Stipe Miocic meets Future England Football GOAT Michail Antonio in London - PICS

With 2 weeks training, can Michail Antonio be a force in the UFC?

• Total voters
I'd also like to note that @Tules said "Future England Football GOAT"

So the standard isn't really all that high.

Can Stipe make a soccer player tough? Fuck no

Football players are A-level athletes and could easily become UFC champs

See...

And THIS is what is wrong with the assholes in here.

Everybody so busy calling any random asshole, the next GOAT. I've NEVER even heard of this asshole before. If he truly was on the radar as a possible GOAT. Chances are...I'd have heard about him somewhere.

There is no next GOAT. You have the GOAT. And he remains such, UNLESS he is passed.

Future GOAT...Next GOAT... Ridiculous. Smarten up.

Kinda like that Platypus fella, right ? Or Lando is the next guy, assholes are going ga-ga over. It's quite embarrassing.

soccer is called football. Americans can't steal the word football, your sport is lame which is why internationally even ping pong has 2x the entire fanbase of American Football (it's proper name). That is all.

You mean soccer? The gay one?

Just because he's black DOES NOT mean he plays the gay football you RACIST.

<{cum@me}>

images

I fucking laugh at this type of athlete with 2 weeks of training runs UFC threads. Shows you the people who don't know shit about mma

people who use join dates to validate themselves xD congrats you made an account before me!!! Still tells me you dont know shit

i was fapping to Gina Carano before you son!

See...

And THIS is what is wrong with the assholes in here.

Everybody so busy calling any random asshole, the next GOAT. I've NEVER even heard of this asshole before. If he truly was on the radar as a possible GOAT. Chances are...I'd have heard about him somewhere.

There is no next GOAT. You have the GOAT. And he remains such, UNLESS he is passed.

Future GOAT...Next GOAT... Ridiculous. Smarten up.

Kinda like that Platypus fella, right ? Or Lando is the next guy, assholes are going ga-ga over. It's quite embarrassing.
So who is the GOAT?

Back